Chateau Elan Winery And Resort
Country Inn
$135
Hampton.com
$99
Best Western Braselton Inn(Braselton)(Great Value!)
$112
Quality Inn(Winder)
$90
$70
$65
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
$75
QualityInn
1,638 results
All reviewsirish pubspa restaurantdifferent wineswine tourspa serviceshenk eversversailles restaurantnature trailbeautiful resortcooking classrelaxing weekendthis past weekendbreakfast buffetthe entire staffconference centerceolis
Reviewed August 3, 2005

My husband and I just returned from the Chateau Élan. I purchased a Romance Package which included a bottle of wine delivered to your room, dinner for two at your choice of two restaurants and breakfast for two at the Inn. After a 3 p.m. check in we participated in the 4 p.m. wine tasting and group tour of the Winery. Both were fun and very informative with a nice blend of people and wine. The wine was very good. The weather wasn't cooperating so we relaxed in the indoor resistance pool and whirlpool until we went back to the room to get ready for dinner. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We chose to have dinner at the Cafe Élan, which is located in the wine market building. The staff was friendly and the food was decent. The rain had let up in the evening and if you so desired you had a choice of live entertainment (concert, jazz inside or rodeo). In the morning we had breakfast at the Versailles in the Inn and that was very good, I had the best omelet that I have ever eaten. Once again the staff were friendly and courteous. Before we checked out we did the Nature Trail walk to enjoy the scenery. My only negative comment was that all spa services were booked and we were not able to have a massage. When I called to inquire about reserving a time for the massage I was told that I could do that when I checked in. I thought better of that and called a couple of days in advance and was then informed that all the spa services were about booked. I inquired at the front desk upon arrival and they told me that they should be booked well in advance.
I look forward to returning and would recommend the Chateau Élan as a pleasant weekend escape to relax and enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 17, 2005

My husband and I recently returned from a weekend at the Chateau Elan. It was a surprise getaway, so I had no idea where I was going until we drove through the gates. Wow! I felt like I was in England. The scenery is breathtaking. We packed as much stuff in the two day stay as possible.
The spa was wonderful, however if you're used to many different spa options to use while you're waiting on your massage or what have you, you will be a little disappointed. There are a few showers, a small steam room, and a small sauna. We arrived at the spa a couple of hours early to enjoy the spa amenities, however, there isn't much to choose from. The massage was fabulous, though. It made up for it.
The pool is great. The pool bar guys are a little slow, but it was fine. The winery is beautiful and the wine is awesome. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the wine. We told her what kind of wine we preferred and she hand selected many different kinds to taste. They were terrific.
The only time we ate at the resort was for breakfast. The food was delicious. No problems there.
There is a large equestrian center on the property. Luckily, the weekend we were there, there was horse show. It was amazing to watch these beautiful horses, and their jockeys of course, jump the hurdles.
Finally, the rooms were beautiful. Very frenchy! We chose a view over looking the pool, because we're not golfers. The bathrooms were very large and the beds were very comfortable. A!!
Yes, the Chateau Elan was pretty pricey, but worth every penny. It is the perfect place for a weekend get away. We will definately be returning.

• Stayed: May 2005
8  Thank afm1229
Reviewed August 24, 2004

I have to say this place is one of the nicest places around. The only problem I had was not enough time to do everything. The spa was a great place to stay and the people were so attentive. I only wish I could visit more often. My wife loves it here.
Very expensive but worth it. 3 nights including spa around $1200.00

I have stayed in top notch resorts around the world but my top choice is Chateau Elan.

5 star in my book.

JG Schaeffer
Richmond, VA 23059.

7  Thank Caz1992
lawrenceville, ga
Reviewed July 12, 2004

We stayed there for our anniversary the room was nice. bathroom was beautiful very nice bed. we stayed at the inn. it was very over priced. even if you made a local call. it was like a dollor.and they forgot to tell you that when you got there. we ate at the restaurant in the hotel. way to much money. and the food was so nasty. don't ever eat there.but, everyone that worked there was super nice

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
knoxville, tn
Reviewed October 26, 2003

i took my girlfrind to chateau elan for our one year anniversary of dating. i heard from a few people ( that have not stayed there ) that is was a great place for a weekend get away, i have to saw this was one of my worst vacations ever. who ever gave this property a 4 star rating was way off. chateau elan is a cheesy place for companys to have big company get aways, play golf and get as drunk as possible and act like a fool. dont get me wrong, i will have a drink or two myself but girls were falling off there bar stools. i checked out early saturday morning expressed my displeasure to the manager and he gave me a bottle of bad wine.wow.. drove to down town atlanta and stayed at the ritz carlton fot the same price.. if you like sandals resorts you will love this place.. not a place to take your wife,girlfriend, family etc.

• Stayed: October 2004