Chateau Elan Winery And Resort
$94
Country Inn
$170
$143
Best Western Braselton Inn(Braselton)(Great Value!)
$118
$90
$70
$65
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
$100
QualityInn
1,637 results
All reviewsirish pubspa restaurantdifferent wineswine tourspa serviceshenk eversversailles restaurantnature trailbeautiful resortcooking classrelaxing weekendthis past weekendbreakfast buffetthe entire staffconference centerceolis
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Every year Chateau Elan Winery has a wonderful New Years Eve party. They have two different parties on in the main resort and the other in the winery. We've tried both and our favorite is in the main resort. The package includes your over night stay, cocktail party then on to a 4 course meal, open bar until 1 a.m and GREAT entertainment and your breakfast the next morning with late checkout. Everyone gets dressed up, meet new people and dance the night away. Best part about it is you don't have to drive, just stumble up to your room! You could not ask for more on NYE!!!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Now we know what it feels like to be royalty. It is nice to know that impeccable customer service is alive and well in Braselton, Ga at Chateau Elan. During a recent stay we not only experienced it ourselves but observed it in every encounter we witnessed. The Chateau is unique - providing many different venues of a large hotel but with the personal touch of a boutique inn. It's one of our favorite destinations in the world.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

OK So, i promise I don't work for this place, but I know my review will sound as if I do. I was given a trip here for a Christmas present from my husband. I find so many hotels to be ok but not a lot more than that. Chateau Elan Winery and resort was spectacular! There were a few minor issues with facility maintenance, but the staff was so friendly and attentive. Every single person I met on the staff went out of their way to treat us as if we were not only, the only guests, but as if we were the owners, or visiting royalty. My husband told me, he was assured when we arrived, we would be treated as "it is all about you when you are here". Neither of us whole heartedly believed that, but we hoped it might be true to some degree. I assure you, that not only did they keep true to that statement, they Far surpassed even my secret hopes for greatness. My husband treats me like a princess all the time. I am a very lucky woman. Now, however, I have a place to go where Everyone treats me like a princess!! Please try this place if you need a wonderful escape where you can focus on yourselves and just take time to enjoy life.

Room Tip: I would love to try a stay in the spa rooms if I get a chance to go back.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kerry S
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Superb stay at the Chateua. Excellent service. Accomodations exceeded expectations. The environment seemed as private as possible in the midst of a popular resort destination. Proximity to Atlanta makes it a "no-brainer" to return.

Room Tip: Look for deals on room rates during off season, particularly right before the holidays.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wonderful time at Great Gatsby New Years Eve Gala. Room was awesome. Winery fun and tasty. A bit expensive but splurged for new years. Would like to go back in summer to play golf and take advantage of other activities.