“Great Place!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Braselton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Place!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have been to Chateau Élan many times, and my experience is always wonderful! The property is beautiful and the staff is professional, friendly, and very helpful. I found the front desk to be very knowledgeable and helpful with questions about events, direction, or what to do during your stay! Top notch customer service. I will definitely be back, and highly recommend this spot for your next vacation!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Wonderful place to visit wished I lived closer so I could escape more often, my girlfriends and I found the staff and management outstanding, we are all going back in May for another relaxing trip. It's worth every dime! We had not one issue other than wish we could have stayed longer, Mr.H.Evers you and your staff are the best, thank you and see you all in May.

Tamecia M Harris

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Inglewood, California
Reviewed December 9, 2013

From start to finish it was just wonderful. I had a 60th Birthday Party and the staff the food was just the best I have had in a very long time at a resort I'm planning on returning in July 2014. Monika was my contact and she was amazing and the staff the day of the event was just a good they made sure that everything was ready and on point whatever was asked they did it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and I threw a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom here. We started planning about 8 weeks in advance, and I am so glad we did; rooms fill up quickly, as this is a popular venue for companies and organizations.

Our event planner, Monika, was very well organized and worked well with my brothers, our event planner, and me. She was patient; paid close attention to details and was able to help us make the event a success.

The room and its set up was excellent. We used the Nice Room and it was nicely decorated and very cozy. It accommodated 60 guests, but still provided a cozy atmosphere. Food was delicious. We ordered the Southern Comfort Lunch buffet and Taco Bar. The tacos were a hit as well as the soup. Servers were attentive and pleasant. Customer service was impeccable, from the moment we pulled up the hotel's entrance to the moment we left the resort.

Mom had king suite which was beautiful. Unlike other hotels, the hotel allowed her check out in the evening instead of the early afternoon.

I've eaten brunch here on a few occasions and have never had a bad experience. Everything - from the valet parking attendants, to the event planners, to the tech guys, to the food and decor - are excellent. I will not hesitate to use this place as an event venue in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Buford, Georgia
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I cannot say enough about how great the stay was at Chateau Elan! We went there for our company holiday party, and the staff was very courteous and accommodating. The room was beautiful as was the scenery, and the food was 5 star. Plenty to do after the dinner as they have 2 bars on site that were loads of fun. Will definitely go back, and would highly recommend for personal, business, or groups stays. It was definitely the best venue for our holiday party to date!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed December 7, 2013

After making it 6 months without a night away from the kids my wife and I were almost gitty when we received a travel zoo voucher to stay at Chateau Élan at less than half the regular rate. Neither of us had stayed here before and booked a much needed overnight stay. The hotel staff and the valet, check in and in the lounge bar area were wonderful, friendly and accommodating. Our room was on the second floor and overlooked the led lit pool. We were very pleased. We spend our evening in the lounge relaxing and then were off to bed. At around 8:30 in the morning we were awakened by the sounds of two women screaming at each other right in front of our door. The only thing louder than the explitaves and screaming women was a man trying to referee the argument who proclaimed " we professionals- people payin good money to stay up in here, ya"ll actin like a couple of **racial slur***" . At that point I called down to the front desk and let them know there was a fight occurring and that they needed to send the police. Roughy 3 or 4 more 'minutes passed in which the yelling continued and also included yelling at concerned patrons whom had stepped out to see what was going on. Whom ever these people were simply yelled at anyone trying to see what was going on and just told them to " close yo door, git back in yo room!!!" after a few more shouts and door slams what ever was going on stopped and went back to being quiet. It was a total of about 10 minutes. So much for a restful morning of peace and quiet. My wife and I shook our heads and tried to go back to sleep but never really felt comfortable after that. We decided to order room service for breakfast and called back down to the front desk to see if we. Could be afforded 30 minutes to an hour longer to check out because of our experience that morning and almost as if I was joking the woman at the front desk chuckled and stated that they were completely booked and would not be able to make any such concession. At any rate we received our room service which was good, and then packed up to make sure we were gone before noon. At 11:45 they were knocking on our door asking if we were ready to head out, which we were. So that was that. I would go back and stay at a discounted rate again for sure' however I would ask ahead of time what events are being hosted to see what type of people are going to be staying next to you, or in our case screaming racial slurs and explitaves at the top of their lungs at 8 in the morning. I would have also expected the hotel to follow up with us and act at least a little bit sympathetic or concerned for what took place , but they were not at all. For a little over a 100$ it was not worth more of my time to make an issue out of it, however if I had paid the normal rate, I would have without question been accommodated for the lack of concern from the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AtlantaMike31
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Special place the Chateau Élan,

The rooms or hotel villa's at the golfcourse were very comfortabel. All the luxury you need. Very good food at café Elan. The Spa and golfcourses all great experiences. The service was great!
And now with all the Christmas decorations it is even more special.
Hope to come back!

• Stayed December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braselton
Hampton Inn & Suites Braselton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
Holiday Inn Express Braselton
Best Western Braselton Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 2 in Winder

Been to Chateau Elan Winery And Resort? Share your experiences!