Attended my friends wedding and stayed for the weekend. Service was excellent. Staff was knowledgable and genuine. Grounds were beautiful. Pool area with hot tub, waterfall and outdoor fireplace were amazing. Salt water pool and outdoor bar to get a good beverage. Rooms were very nice and bathrooms were in good condition. There was a nightlife with bar areas and live music. Played the Chateau couse on a Saturday for only $54. Also rented clubs that were brand new. Couse was challenging, fun and dotted with beautiful scenery and homes. Had a great time. I would go back and I live up in NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort