My wife and I wanted to have a getaway weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We did not want to fly or drive a long distance. Just 30 miles from home, Chateau Élan was our choice for the third time and we were not disappointed. It was an amazing weekend. We enjoyed the 4th of July fireworks, the Embers concert, great food, wine tasting, excellent service and relaxation. When ever needed the staff was there to help with a smile and a "my pleasure".
We also had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Henk Evers. As stated in another review, he is everywhere making sure all guest are having a good time.
We will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort