Chateau Elan Winery And Resort
$99
Country Inn
$141
Holiday Inn Express Braselton(Braselton)(Great Value!)
$102
QualityInn
Quality Inn(Winder)
$90
$76
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
$75
QualityInn
1,626 results
All reviewsirish pubspa restaurantdifferent wineswine tourspa serviceshenk eversversailles restaurantnature trailbeautiful resortcooking classrelaxing weekendthis past weekendbreakfast buffetthe entire staffconference centerceolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Wow, we were humbled to see the CEO and the Deputy CEO serving their guest just the way their hourly employees were doing. I had a fifteen year career as a Manager in Hospitality, and I never saw anything like the service we received from each and every staff member. From Haddad the Bellman from Jordan, to Charles the French Student from France, to Nancy our Server in the Café' from Fayetteville NC, everything was "Top Shelf". We will definitely be returning again and again... And hopefully I will have the awesome opportunity to walk down the stairs into the Grand Courtyard at Chateau Elam and be united with Esther in Holy Matrimony, PRICELESS! Now may the peace of God which passes all understanding keep you hearts and minds through and by Christ Jesus!

Bernard L. Lawson (Mk.11:24)
and
Esther C. Walker

Room Tip: I surprised Esther by bring her to Chateau Elan for her Birthday! The day before I showered her with gifts, my Mom prepared a meal fit for a Queen and I prepared a fresh fruit salad, cheese, crackers, pecans and sparkling Mango cider to bring to Chateau Elam. I brought my DVD player in order us to look at some movies and for us to view our graduation ceremony (both of us graduated from Ministry School this pass April). Now this is were serving with excellence has a entire ne meaning. I could not connect the DVD player correctly, so I called the front desk. They not only sent one Technician, but before it was all said and done five Technician came to our room to serve us. They all tried to no avail, but to make sure we had what we needed, the AV manager brought a television from the conference room in order for us to see our DVDs. We had two televisions, now that's what we call service!
1  Thank Bernard L
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My stay at the Chateau Elan Winery and Resort in Georgia was enjoyable, quiet and romantic. My husband needed a stressful day to relax and not think about his job. The mattress was very comfortable. The food was excellent and very hot. You must go visit the wine tasting tour. This experience was a treat. I will tell all my friends and relatives about the great time we had. I will be back next year!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the top floor. The guest above us kept dropping things.
1  Thank Gerona D
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My fiance and I enjoyed a father's day retreat in this beautiful, quiet, romantic and serene location. The grounds, pool, hot tub, trails, equestrian center, wine market, etc... were terrific! We truly enjoyed the wine tasting, tours and learning so much about the winery processes. The food was excellent quality --hot and fresh. Just enough nightlife without overdoing it. The lounge was jazzy. There were some families with children, but well-behaved. We didn't do the spa, but perhaps next time we will. My only complaint would be the bed as pretty soft, where we prefer a harder bed surface. Other than that, this was perfect!

Room Tip: Definitely chose the higher floors.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a three-day weekend in this quiet, romantic and serene location. I have no complaints. The mattress was just right. We slept like babies. Clean, up-to-date accommodations. The food was excellent quality --hot and fresh. Just enough nightlife without overdoing it. The lounge was jazzy. There were some families with children, but well-behaved. The spa was SUPERB! If you haven't had a couple's massage, I definitely recommend it. I also experienced a dermabrasion facial for the first time--magical. I will be back soon! And if you do the wine tour, go with Sean (or Shawn)--he was an awesome tour guide. I've done the your before, Sean was knowledgeable, funny, and classy.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AundreaStartupSavvy
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I hosted a small group meeting. The service overall was great. Prices were reasonable. The rooms, especially the bedding were fantastic. The only issue I had was being run off the pool deck at night by security. My wife and I were only trying to enjoy a few minutes of solitude.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business