“Chateau Elan Stay 4 26 2013 thru 4 28 2013”

Chateau Elan Winery And Resort
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Braselton
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Chateau Elan Stay 4 26 2013 thru 4 28 2013”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The resort is a most beautiful.place. Inside and out, beauty could be found. The staff was excellent. Customer service was as good as we have ever received. We will be coming back in the future, even if for a day trip. The experience is worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Four guys were able to fly directly to ATL from small connecting cities and meet by
9 am, play golf Thursday, Friday and Saturday and be home at reasonable times on Sunday.
Courses were in great shape. We were able to eat, drink, party and sleep to our hearts content. We even got deep massages he help our game. Service was exceptional. We are even planning a return trip with our wives.

Room Tip: Any room location works for me.
Largo, Florida
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My sister and I take an annual 'Spa Vacation.' This year we decided to look around Atlanta. I found Chateau Elan and read their website. My reaction was 'too good to be true!' We decided to give it a try. Well, it was everything it said it was and then some. The service was fabulous, the people friendly, the food delcious! I can't wait to go back.

usa
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have family leaving in Atlanta and decided to stay an extra couple nights to gataway.
Did we pick the right place or what.
I have never had a better service than I had in chateau elan. What a dedicated bunch of employees. They go above and beyond to please guest. Food is delicous and fairly priced. The rooms very very clean and they smelled clean and fresh. We loved the place. I needed a stronger internet signal to watch a live soccer game. Manager helped me boost the signal. All was perfect. I am speechless...well done chateau and we will be back.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank kokousa
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed the weekend while visiting family. I will start with the positive.. The hotel staff were very friendly and tried hard to please. The hotel was also located on a beautiful piece of property.

Ok, now for the real deal! This hotel is not very nice for the price. But that would based on what our "norm" would be for the price we paid. Our norm is a Ritz Carlton or a Boutique type hotel. This hotel was quite tacky and made a bad attempt at French decor. Very cheaply furnished and the hotel construction quality was low as well. We only had one meal and it was not good so we did not eat on the property again. We had dinner at St. Paddys which was loud and the lighting was too high for much of an ambience! However, the staff were lovely. Food quality was not good and the wine was very mediocre to say the least.
If you are used to high end properties beware!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Pradaprincess2
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great three day getaway for 8 adults and 3 kids. Villas offer large bedroom/bathroom and living room for 10-12 folks comfortably.Very friendly and helpful staff at every location. We would definitely plan another visit soon.

Room Tip: We had a two and three bedroom villa.Secluded and very nice ,across the street from clubhouse.
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2013

As a frequent patron I am constantly amazed at the service I receive here. Each time is better than the visit before. I have not left the hotel and I am already thinking about my next visit. The rooms are immaculate and the beds are the most comfortable ever. The newly renovated pool and hot tub are spectacular. I have stayed in both the rooms and the suites and both are spacious and luxurious. The recent renovation of the villas and the beautiful luxury furnishings have always been a favorite for my family This is a must for a relaxing getaway. The staff always exceeds our expectations by going above and beyond.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braselton
Hampton Inn & Suites Braselton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
Holiday Inn Express Braselton
Best Western Braselton Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia

Been to Chateau Elan Winery And Resort? Share your experiences!