“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Braselton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have held business meetings at Chateau Elan on numerous occasions. They always overdeliver. Team building activities, the culinary studio, dinner, service, rooms, etc. We will continue to come back. Jim B.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
Lithonia
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My weekend at Chateau Elan was absolutely perfect. From the superb customer service to the beautiful facilities I thoroughly enjoyed myself during my stay. Chateau Elan has everything you need for a weekend getaway, golf, spa services, wine tastings, etc. I cannot wait to go back for another memorable weekend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
metro ATL, GA
Reviewed October 10, 2012

HOTEL: We had a girls' weekend to celebrate the 5th year anniversary of our dinner club. The service is really spot on and you feel that people want to take care of you immediately upon arrival. The hotel is really beautiful and our rooms were well appointed. I could not ask for a more nicely decorated space and wished I could have taken it all home with me. IMO, the hotel gym is not as nice as the spa gym. The hotel gym's elliptical machines were not up to par, so we used the treadmills instead.

SPA: Again, loved the decor. I had a wonderful massage at the spa soon after arrival. The spa facility in general and amenities were top-notch. The spa experience was relaxing from start to finish. I never felt rushed which is important to me.

HOTEL BAR: The bar inside the hotel was nice (snack tip: get the onion rings). The drinks are good and everyone had a blast dancing with tunes provided by the DJ, Mel; there are a couple of pool tables if that is your thing.

WINERY: We went on the winery tour the next day which was nice although short (small winery). I am NOT a wine expert so the wine tasting was okay for me. My palate does not favor bitter, so I like sweeter red wines; the port was pretty good. The winery gift shop has really nice items and great ideas for gifts.

FOOD: The breakfast buffet at the hotel was plentiful and delicious. We had lunch at the spa. The options are limited, but the shrimp cocktail and crab cakes were tasty.

NOTE: Check your credit card statement. I was charged for a restaurant tip although we left cash. I inquired and it was promptly reversed with absolutely no hassle.

OVERALL: Money well spent. The package was pricey for me but I would go again in a heartbeat. The value is good because you get what you pay for, so treat yourself.

Room Tip: Our room had a view of the pool, which might not sound great, but it is lit at night and is really n...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank willwork4benefits
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I recently stayed in a villa at the Chateau Elan property, and can't wait to come back. I was able to play golf on one of the 18 hole courses. The course was in immaculate condition, was challenging yet fun to play. The villa was spacious, very clean, and felt like being at home. The resort itself is magnificent, and offers something for everyone. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and amazing food. The property is quite expansive and offers scenic views for hikers and bicyclists. I even played 9 holes of night golf on the Par 3 course using glowstick equipment! Every single member of the staff was gracious and helpful. I can't say enough about the Chateau Elan resort experience, and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Sharpsburg, Georgia
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I went for his birthday on Tuesday and had an amazing time. The place was absolutely beautiful and romantic. We had a wonderful experience going on a wine tasting tour, dinner at Cafe Elan which was OMG!!. We were very impressed with dinner and breakfast the next morning at Versailles. The customer service from the time you check in until check out was great. Our room was so nice the bed three word Lord have Mercy!!! it was soooo soft and comfortable. I would recommend Chateau Elan as the perfect romantic getaway, definitely going back Gods willing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We spent a Friday night here on the way to the Smokies. I cannot say enough good things about the service - it was excellent! Had dinner in Cafe Elan, which was very good although the seabass was a little "fishy". The breakfast buffet at Versailles was wonderful. Our room was really nice (overlooking the pool) and the grounds were pretty. Recommend the Merlot - delicious!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My daughter and I and a couple of our friends had a girls weekend at the Chateau. It was a wonderful experience. We were impressed with the staff, accommodations, winery,
restaurants and the Spa. I even met the President and CEO who was working right along with the staff. He was warm and personable, as was everyone we interacted with at the Chateau. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braselton
Hampton Inn & Suites Braselton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
Holiday Inn Express Braselton
Best Western Braselton Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia

Been to Chateau Elan Winery And Resort? Share your experiences!