Although this was not a pleasure trip, the Chateau Elan Winery and Resort and its staff made my stay very pleasurable. The hotel room, inn and winery were very nicely decorated, my room was beautiful, everything was very clean, and very comfortable. The employees were all extremely polite, personable, and customer service oriented. The superb service started with the concierge when I dropped off my luggage at the entrance so that I could park my car (valet parking was available; however, I prefer parking my car). By the time I returned, the concierge manager had already directed one of his staff to take my luggage to the front desk and wait for me. When I offered the concierge manager a tip, he directed me to tip his staff rather than accept the tip. When I got to the front desk, an international group of employees, from the Netherlands, Turkey, Italy, and Braselton :) greeted me. All were very friendly and helpful. The managers were very attentive alongside their staff. I later experienced the same personable and attentive service at the restaurant in the winery. Starting with the manager and his staff, everyone was focused on making sure our needs were taken care of. We were a private party of about 50-60 people. The same quality service continued in the bar that evening. The waiters and waitresses serving breakfast and lunch at the cafe on the first floor of the Inn were the same. Each day, I was greeted as I walked into the restaurant. They literally went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed, including a hot cup of coffee on my way back to the conference. I plan to go back with my family soon. I'd like to give a special thanks to Koray Askin, the concierge manager. Koray seems to step in to help wherever needed. Thank you and the entire staff of Chateau Elan for the extraordinary experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort