“Business Retreat in January” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chateau Elan Winery And Resort

Chateau Elan Winery And Resort
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Braselton
Marietta, Georgia
“Business Retreat in January”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

Although this was not a pleasure trip, the Chateau Elan Winery and Resort and its staff made my stay very pleasurable. The hotel room, inn and winery were very nicely decorated, my room was beautiful, everything was very clean, and very comfortable. The employees were all extremely polite, personable, and customer service oriented. The superb service started with the concierge when I dropped off my luggage at the entrance so that I could park my car (valet parking was available; however, I prefer parking my car). By the time I returned, the concierge manager had already directed one of his staff to take my luggage to the front desk and wait for me. When I offered the concierge manager a tip, he directed me to tip his staff rather than accept the tip. When I got to the front desk, an international group of employees, from the Netherlands, Turkey, Italy, and Braselton :) greeted me. All were very friendly and helpful. The managers were very attentive alongside their staff. I later experienced the same personable and attentive service at the restaurant in the winery. Starting with the manager and his staff, everyone was focused on making sure our needs were taken care of. We were a private party of about 50-60 people. The same quality service continued in the bar that evening. The waiters and waitresses serving breakfast and lunch at the cafe on the first floor of the Inn were the same. Each day, I was greeted as I walked into the restaurant. They literally went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed, including a hot cup of coffee on my way back to the conference. I plan to go back with my family soon. I'd like to give a special thanks to Koray Askin, the concierge manager. Koray seems to step in to help wherever needed. Thank you and the entire staff of Chateau Elan for the extraordinary experience.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

My first visit and I really enjoyed my stay, the service and the food. Everything was so beautiful and clean. Malik(manager of the kitchen) and one of the waitresses(Bobbie Joe) went out of their way to get what we wanted from the chef. It made my friends and I feel special. Thank you again Malik and Bobbie Joe. I will be going back again.

Room Tip: The room had a beautiful view of the outdoor pool and it was so soothing at night to look out and se...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Chateau Elan Inn for two nights this January.
Having raised two sets of kids, we had grown apart and needed a romantic setting to rekindle our love.
Without a doubt, I made the right choice in selecting the Chateau Elan resort and winery. Every detail was elegant and exquisite. The staff was remarkable! They were genuinely pleased to service our every need. The Concierge staff seemed to be two steps ahead of our needs.
The food served in the many venues was fantastic and complemented by impeccable service!
We had a fun time at Patty’s Pub the first night, enjoying the Irish cuisine, music and atmosphere. That was a great start to the weekend. We returned to the room’s romantic atmosphere as the turndown service had liberally covered the bed with fresh rose pedals and set aside a nice bottle of wine.
On our second day we enjoyed the delicious and generous selections of the breakfast buffet at the Inn. We then took a tour of the winery, bought many treasures for our family from the Winery Market and were very pleased when the staff offered to deliver our treasures to our room. That allowed us a leisurely stroll over to the European Spa where we both enjoyed spectacular messages in a decadent but relaxing atmosphere.
If that wasn’t enough, the shuttle delivered us back to the Inn where the turn down service had struck again! Just as I had requested, they had set up the room with a dozen long stem roses, a bottle of champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries and a rose scented candle. My wife melted away in this very romantic setting. Guys, this is the way to rekindle your love with your wife! She was blown away by it all.
After relaxing for a few hours, we had dinner in the Café Elan and everything was spectacular.
Whereas this trip was not cheap by any means, it was a fantastic value! In Vegas or downtown this stay would have been at least twice the cost!
Romance, Spectacular Service, Exquisite Food and Great value….what else could you ask for when spending time with the one you love!

Room Tip: The rooms are very roomy, suites more so but by no means necessary.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

The Chateau Elan is a great property for Georgia. The staff from check in, restaurants and check out were all very nice. My wife and I wanted to get away for a day or two for relaxation. Our restriction was our little one at home in Atlanta. So we did not want to travel far. We purchased the escape package that came with a couples massage, dinner and breakfast. For the money we thought it was a good deal. The mens locker was disappointing, but the massage was good. Dinner at their Versailles Restaurant was fantastic. I was surprised that we had the whole menu to pick from in our package. We realized at check out that our drinks were even included. Breakfast the next morning was equally as good. We did try the locally produced wine. It is drinkable, but not worth taking any home. It was cold during our trip so we did not enjoy the grounds, thus not too much to do. However, that was fine for us as we just wanted to spend some time together and read a book in a nice quiet setting. We would return for the same package in the future!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. The room was clean and the staff is very friendly. The wine that they make and serve at Chateau Elan is terrible, I mean really bad. One of our nights here came with a couple's massage. The massage was very nice, but the spa wasn't. The men's locker room had dirty towels everywhere and the dirty towel bins were overflowing. The trash cans in the men's locker room were full, the sauna was small and dirty with exposed wires to the heating unit, and the steam room was very small.

We had a relaxing getaway here, but I don't think I could recommend this to a friend.

Room Tip: Do not get a room located next to a conference room. You will be woken up to the sound of slamming...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank candlerpark
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was here about 5 years ago, was in love with the place. Recently I have visited the spa again and very pleased with their total renovated spa. Everything look a lot more upscale and the environment are so relaxing. The service was excellent. Their staff are friendly and very helpful.
In short, a nice place to unwind and to feel far away from the busy Atlanta. Here I felt like I can breath and recharge.

• Stayed January 2012
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

From the check in to the check out the staff and the accomodations were awesome! What a great place to stay at a resort that offerred so many options of activitites and great food. The spa treatments were superior to any you would find around the world, and the chef that teaches the cooking classes was not only so personable but created amazing meals. We met the winemaker who was extremely knowledgeable in her field hleping to make the experience even more memorable. Truly can not say enough of how nice this trip was. If you need to catch up with old friends or meet up with family, this is the best place to go. They treat you so special and make you feel like you are royalty!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braselton
Hampton Inn & Suites Braselton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
Holiday Inn Express Braselton
BEST WESTERN Braselton Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia

Been to Chateau Elan Winery And Resort? Share your experiences!