“relaxation at its best!”

The Spa at Chateau Elan
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Braselton
More attraction details
Owner description: Located less than one hour from downtown Atlanta, this is one of Georgia's most popular wineries and is also a luxury resort.
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“relaxation at its best!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Loved the fitness classes, water aerobics, yoga, pilates, walk around the grounds. Loved the quiet room, afternoon tea and that you could go back until 9pm and enjoy the sauna, steam room, hot tub if you had a service that day.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank christados

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Buford, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Spa Birthday Party with my Closest Friends”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had the best experience at the spa. We got massages and facials. Awesome Day. We at at your restaurant with impeccable service and food! Great Place to spend time to relax and be Free!

Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Relaxing & Beautiful Spa Day”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Spent a relaxing "spa day" at Chateau Elan with a friend. We both did the full day which included: hot stone mani and pedi, facial, lunch and massage along with a special gift of roses and a spa robe. We also enjoyed using the hot tub, sauna and steam room. The facilities are very nice and spa like with several sitting/waiting areas with big comfy chairs and sofas that only add to the relaxing atmosphere.

For the hot stone mani we sat on bench type seating with lots of cushions and pillows - different but nice. The pedi was relaxing and excellent. I was not so impressed with the mani location since it felt kind like I was sitting at a soda counter and not the most comfortable. The stools were awkward and hard to get in and out of. The nail tech actually had to help my friend and I get down and out of the stools, so to me the mani was average and not relaxing. The choices of polish include vegan and all natural products.

The lunch seating was in the small dining room with windows overlooking the beautiful lake with gazebo. The trees were turning colors which made the scenery even more pleasant. The food was good - assorted breads, crab cakes, salad with grilled chicken and ambrosia for dessert.

My favorite treatment was the facial - it was probably one of the best I've ever had. The massage was average and probably my least favorite treatment of the day.

There seemed to be a little confusion and miscommunication with several of the staff over a few items but overall the Spa at Chateau Elan gets high marks. I definitely recommend but be prepared because it's high dollar luxury.

Visited October 2012
Griffin, Georgia
“Loveley Experience,almost made me homesick for my Hometown on the Mosel River”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Beautyful facility with a possibility for different Experienceses .The Winetasting tour was informative and gave the a Taste of the Wines you wanted to buy.there is also a Spa that is Worth visiting and a great Hotel that makes a wonderful Weekend retreat.The Irish Pub is an other great Place to visit. The Beer was wonderful after all the walking and looking. Enjoy!

Visited September 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An easy day trip from metro Atlanta”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

A little formal, so if that makes you uncomfortable choose something else. We went for a special occasion, and took my parents for a day away. It is a really nice afternoon for adults, The food was great, and the scenery spectacular. If you have some deep pockets enjoy the spa and the golf. Otherwise, just go and walk around. It is still a wonderful place, even for the "wanna be" rich.

Visited December 2011