“Comfortable and spacious rooms! Highly...”
other traveler has booked this property
Bedroom 2. Spacious with TV/Chromecast.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bedroom 2. Spacious with TV/Chromecast.
Modern and private bathroom with continuous hot water, linen and standard toiletries
Modern kitchen with all necessary appliances and basic cooking condiments
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Theprolif...
Cancun, Mexico
“Comfortable and spacious rooms! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Having no reviews on TripAdvisor, I was a little hesitant in booking but thankfully I did book. Dixon and Roxy have a lovely home equipped with everything a traveller needs! Understood that they were also hosting on Airbnb as super hosts and no wonder! The bathroom was stocked with shampoo & shower gel. Bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast included was also a sweet surprise and made this place value for money! I had several interesting conversations with Dixon and Roxy and we talked lots about our respective travel experiences. All in all, it was a wonderful stay and I wish I had more time with them! Can recommend to all.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing