“Basically, I freakin love this place.”
Review of Cuban Island Cafe

Cuban Island Cafe
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Bonaire
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I love Emilios. The cuban sandwich. The yellow rice. The sweet plantains. That green, creamy, herby sauce they have. I love it. The beef empanadas are hot, crispy, and filled with sweet ground beef. Get them! They're amazing. I measure all cuban sandwiches to theirs. Thank you, Emilios, for being amazing. Great food. Great service. Very clean. It's a Warner Robins gem. I give it a 10! A 10!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

For those in the area, this is a relief - to have a Cuban restaurant! We have been coming here for a couple of years and have enjoyed every meal. Recently I have an espresso, Cuban style - uh yeah! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Always friendly and quick at lunch.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have been to lunch at Emilios several times. I like this place because Emilio stays at the bar and will always talk to you as a friend instead of a customer. Both times I had the ham sandwich and black beans. Very clean and always good service. I usually will sit at the bar. As far as the alcohol liscense, this is a lunch place so I don't see it as a big deal.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm from Miami, so you can believe I love Cuban food. This is as close as you can get to it around here. Its the best in southern Georgia. Havent found anything that can compare to the authentic taste.
The people are friendly, and will help you with the menu if you want to try something new. Me I stick with the pork with mojo, or a nice Cuban sandwich.
Its worth stopping by and trying.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was a bit surprised at the real Cuban decorations......lots of pork on the menu