“Easy take out, great meal”

White Diamond Grill and Barbecue
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Bonaire
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I always buy the barbque and have yet to be disappointed--great stew as well. I ate inside once but it is so convenient to stop on my way home and my family is never disappointed to see it on the table!

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My family loves this place. We made it our Christmas Eve tradition years ago! By far my favorite BBQ in the area. Worth a try is definitely the hamburgers. Their burgers will make it really hard to eat a fast food burger again! The Sweet Tea is second only to chic fila. I often go buy just the slaw for parties or dinners it is very good.
Don't miss the fresh cut fries! The order is huge & served in a brown paper bag to catch the grease!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

White Diamond was built well over 60 years ago and remains the same today. Wonderfully smoked pulled pork sandwich with french fries that are second to none. Brunswick Stew is okay. The place is very old but much cleaner than most restaurants and you would be hard pressed to find a better place for lunch. Another true Middle Georgia icon, right up there with FIncher's BBQ and Nu-way Weiners. Not a luxury place, but a true quick & good lunch stop.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Looks like a dive! But go in. The food is delicious and the place quaint. We loved it!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

The "best" barbeque is like the best wine, best political party, or best religion. To call something "the best" is to reduce all others to also-ran. So I won't say this is the best, but if I were to say, I would say that this is the best. White Diamond has been around since shortly after WW2, and nothing much has changed in all that time, including the decor. These guys spend their time on the food, not the ambiance. For those of you who know barbeque, theirs is South Carolina mustard-base sauce. They package the sauce seperately, so you can sauce to taste. Fries are good, sweet tea is unbeatable.