“Always my Choice when in Athens Ga”

Comfort Inn & Suites Athens
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bogart
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed in Athens for two nights to be near family. I've stayed here before and every time is better . The location is wonderful , the staff was amazing. I'm a Diamond member so I got my late checkout I requested and also the clerk brought a welcome bag down to my room. Rooms are nice and very clean. I love the fact they have fridges and microwaves if needed. I love the location right there by the mall as well. Not sure about breakfast cause I always sleep past breakfast times. This will always be my choice when coming to Athens.

• Stayed: August 2013
choicehotels717, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your EXCELLENT review of our property! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be recommending us. We look forward to the challenge of WOWing you even more on your next trip to Athens.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The manager of this hotel has done a fantastic job of educating and instructing his staff. I felt like an honored guest. The receptionist was warm and friendly. The room was big and very clean.
And, the breakfast was excellent.

My choice for Athens, GA

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
choicehotels717, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was our second visit in two months. The staff was even more accomodating than our first visit which was quite nice. The sleeping room and bathroom were big and clean. Lots of hot water in the shower. The room included a microwave and refrigerator two queen beds and a sleeper couch. The beds were very comfortable. We didn't hear any noises from adjoining rooms. I enjoyed the fitness room. Nice hot tub and pool area. The breakfast was very adequate. The price was very reasonable. We would return for a 3rd visit.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor twice and there were no problems.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
choicehotels717, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to post a review regarding your stays. Our frequent travellers love to see reviews such as yours to figure out where they would like to spend their evening. I am sure that your review helped make that decision a little easier for some. We look forward to your return and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Dedicated staff and manager provide for the cleanest, most comfortable stay. The room was clean with new bed linen. Newly painted pool is clean and inviting. The house cleaning staff work very hard to make sure rooms shine. I enjoyed the fresh fruit and yogurt choices at the morning buffet.
The front desk staff are very welcoming and often provide chilled, lemon-flavored water and cookies upon check-in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed here for a visit at UG, room was comfy and clean. Nighttime check in young woman was very nice and helpful. The morning girl was knocking at the door at precisely 11am to get us out, she was slightly rude. Breakfast was the usual, but certainly served the purpose. Might try somewhere else next time

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The hotel has very friendly and helpful staff, dedicated to your every need. The room was roomy and comfortable. The ac did a fine job of keeping us comfortable! The breakfast was the usual. They did have the milk that pleased me, and real butter for the toast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for three nights. When we felt a little unsafe the manager moved us to the apartment style room. This room was cleaner and did not have that faint odor of cigarettes. Rooms were large an comfortable enough.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Russell E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bogart
Sleep Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Athens, GA
Hampton Inn Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
#3 of 23 in Athens

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Athens? Share your experiences!