“Very Nice hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bogart
virgina
“Very Nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

Was there on business Enjoyed the room and overall stay. The breakfast was great. The wifi was free and fast. I will make sure that I alaways stay at this hotel

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Travel365Virgina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dalton, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

I recently stayed at this Comfort Inn while traveling for business. As the title suggests, I found it dirty and lacking in detail. The hall outside my room smelled like dirty diapers. The room had 4 lights that didn't work. The sheets had stain marks and holes in them. The juice machine in the lobby in the am spit out dirty water. I ate the breakfast against my better judgment and had an upset stomach this afternoon. Coincidence? Who knows.

The hotel staff was very nice, but they don't make up for the inattention to detail and general feeling of ickyness. I took a Tylenol PM because I was so grossed out that it was the only way I could sleep.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites on Atlanta Highway on multiple occasions in the last few years. The rooms are exactly what you would expect from this chain – very clean and comfortable. The hotel is less than five miles from the UGA campus, near the mall and several restaurants. However, what sets this particular hotel apart is the terrific customer service the staff provides.

We’re usually at this hotel when it’s fully booked – UGA football games, graduation day, etc. Even though they have a full house, they strive to treat every customer like a welcome guest. Keshena, at the front desk, has the most welcoming smile, and the staff who answer the phone are always helpful. Last year, I thought I left my college ring in the room when we checked out. When I called, they sent someone to look for it immediately and called me back within minutes. Later, I found my ring in my bag, but I really appreciated the extra effort they took to make sure it wasn’t in the room.

Recently, we had a family emergency which required us to cancel a pre-paid, non-cancellable room. When I explained the situation, the manager generously allowed us to cancel, even though that meant extra time and effort on his part and for his staff. That kind of service is why we will continue to stay at Comfort Inn and Suites whenever we go to Athens.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Zinfandelover
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

We stayed at this hotel the night prior to a Georgia Bulldog football game and enjoyed it very much. The hotel is approx. 7 miles from downtown Athens. So it take no more than 5 to 10 minutes to get to the heart of Athens and Sanford Stadium. The hotel is very nice and the rooms very nice, large and clean. Several eating areas around the hotel about 2 miles towards Athens. We enjoyed our stay here very much and when we return for more DAWGS football we will stay here again! Oh, and their Breakfast is very nice as well, along with the hotel supplying transportation on the hour, 4 hours prior to a game and 4 hours after the game.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kristi1965
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2011

I came to Athens on a week long business trip and we set up in the hotel conference room. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff was nothing more than wonderful. Since we stayed a week, it was such a relief to have a room with a fridge and microwave. After work i used the pool and workout room, everything was in great working order. Breakfast was good. The Manager made fresh cookies at the front every day for her guests.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank hawkeater
Northern Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

Stayed here for one night prior to a UGA football game. It was a last minute reservation and we were lucky they still had a few rooms available. The rate was acceptable considering it was right before a football game. Pleasantly surprised by the service and cleanliness. The continential breakfast was also better than what I would expect.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank LimitedTraveler
Conyers, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2010

I am currently staying at this hotel and will be for the next 6 weeks, its very comfortable and the rooms are a quite large. The rooms are always clean and the people at the are very nice. I will stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Athens Ga. every time I have to travel to Athens for work.

Aaron

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank awilliams7088
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bogart
Quality Inn & Suites Athens
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#13 of 23 in Athens
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Athens
Candlewood Suites Athens-GA
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Athens
SpringHill Suites Athens

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Athens? Share your experiences!