“A Great Choice for Any Budget!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perimeter Inn - Athens
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bogart
Anonymous
“A Great Choice for Any Budget!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised with our stay at the Perimeter Inn. Because it was graduation weekend at UGA, we were not able to stay at our usual hotel, and decided to give this conveniently located Inn a try. Thank goodness we did! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean (we had three), and the price was right. Thank you to Yogesh and family - you helped make our graduation/Mother's Day celebration/reunion the best it could be, by providing a clean, comfortable, charming place to stay!

Room Tip: This is a tip to find the hotel when you're going back and forth in Athens: It's across fro...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I was a bit disappointed after reading the reviews of the hotel. I will say it did have clean sheets and over all the room was clean. But it is definitely a much older hotel. On the outside you would say oh my gosh what have I done, but once inside it is not so bad. The carpet has stains and the fixtures are old. If they could just invest a little bit in the hotel I think it would pay off greatly. The staff are very friendly and my kids didn't seem to mind it at all. I just noticed it has not been throughly cleaned in some time. Behind the headboards and dressers it was dirty. If you are on a budget or you need a place to stay I would say this is a great place, but if you have the money you might want to go to a more upscale hotel. The owner really was very nice and hospitable. They are located near a Krispy Kreme which we took advantage of several times I am afraid. My 7 year old loved going to the office for the continential breakfast which is bearclaws, coffee and juice boxes. All of which thrilled him. On Sunday they had Krispy Kreme Donuts which was very nice of them to purchase for the clients. Overall it was an okay place. Certainly not the Ritz, but we were able to stay there for 2 nights comfortably.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back so that you do not hear the road noise.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MatLet
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Good location. Simple but clean room with a comfortable bed. Working man's motel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LasloNimne
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was stuck in athens when the big snow storm hit athens in January and the staff when out of their way to make sure everything from safety to comfort was taken care of. I'll be staying the next time I'm in athens!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 24, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Perimeter Inn in late-September. We were in town for a wedding at the Thompson House, located just a few miles down the road. The motel staff were extremely friendly and responsive, and it seems to be a family-run place. The room was very clean. We'd definitely stay here again if we find ourselves in the area!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MzunguWarrior
Tampa
Reviewed June 28, 2008

This place was just what I needed after a long motorcycle ride up from Tampa. The price was right at $52.00 and the room was secure, smelled good with clean floors and linens. Bathroom was also in good condition and clean. I slept well on the bed which was not too hard as one critic said. This facility is an older structure and it could benefit from a little upgrading but it has a quaint feel and is perfect for the budget traveler who is looking for rest. I think the pool should be fixed up too since it was closed and drained when I was there.
The staff are friendly mid eastern and were very helpful with directions and road conditions.
I would recommend this place to motorcyclists who are traveling from or to Deals Gap from Florida as a cheap halfway stop along 441 or 129.

• Liked — cheap and clean
  • Disliked — pool was drained
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank susho
atlanta
Reviewed January 25, 2008

there must have been changes from 2003, because the Perimeter Inn that I stayed at was great! The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the location is great. Clean rooms, clean sheets, clean floors...I'll be coming back the next time I'm in Athens.

• Liked — staff
  • Disliked — nothing wrong
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bogart
Quality Inn & Suites Athens
SpringHill Suites Athens
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Athens
Comfort Inn & Suites Athens
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Athens
Wingate by Wyndham Athens Near Downtown

Been to Perimeter Inn - Athens? Share your experiences!