Perimeter Inn - Athens
SleepInn
$90
$55
$149
Quality Inn & Suites Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
$64
$61
QualityInn
$59
$116
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
$125
$89
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Good location. Simple but clean room with a comfortable bed. Working man's motel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LasloNimne
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was stuck in athens when the big snow storm hit athens in January and the staff when out of their way to make sure everything from safety to comfort was taken care of. I'll be staying the next time I'm in athens!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Perimeter Inn in late-September. We were in town for a wedding at the Thompson House, located just a few miles down the road. The motel staff were extremely friendly and responsive, and it seems to be a family-run place. The room was very clean. We'd definitely stay here again if we find ourselves in the area!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MzunguWarrior
Reviewed June 28, 2008

This place was just what I needed after a long motorcycle ride up from Tampa. The price was right at $52.00 and the room was secure, smelled good with clean floors and linens. Bathroom was also in good condition and clean. I slept well on the bed which was not too hard as one critic said. This facility is an older structure and it could benefit from a little upgrading but it has a quaint feel and is perfect for the budget traveler who is looking for rest. I think the pool should be fixed up too since it was closed and drained when I was there.
The staff are friendly mid eastern and were very helpful with directions and road conditions.
I would recommend this place to motorcyclists who are traveling from or to Deals Gap from Florida as a cheap halfway stop along 441 or 129.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank susho
Reviewed January 25, 2008

there must have been changes from 2003, because the Perimeter Inn that I stayed at was great! The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the location is great. Clean rooms, clean sheets, clean floors...I'll be coming back the next time I'm in Athens.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)