“Beautiful property with an incredible view!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful property with an incredible view!”
Reviewed February 13, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The property was a little difficult to find, but once we arrived it was absolutely worth it. My wife and I took our newborn son for a final getaway before she had to go back to work, and the vacation was just what we needed. The view is breathtaking and the property itself is as comfortable as can be.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 16, 2017
Thanks for staying with us. I hope that you really enjoy the new life ahead of you with your new boy. Get ready for a roller coaster ride that you will want to ride over and over.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed February 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Management Response
Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for being great guests. I hope that you will return to visit us!
lynchmob3...
Valdosta, Georgia
“Mountain Getaway”
Reviewed December 14, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Very nice little cabin. My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners are great people to deal with, we even added an extra day.

Catherine...
“Everything we wanted!”
Reviewed November 29, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This cabin was perfect for us! We had such a great time. The cabin was cozy and romantic. It was close to all the activities we had planned, and made our anniversary one to remember! Thank you so much!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jomer P
“11/13 - 11/16 Amazing Getaway ”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My wife and I decided we needed a getaway cabin up in the mountains after a 8 month long deployment and this was just perfect for us and our dogs. The dogs had all the liberty running around in the backyard. The cabin felt like home on the first night. Driving back and forth to the city is a little rough but I enjoyed driving up the big hills to get to the cabin.

A TripAdvisor Member
“First Trip”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This had to be something I could only dream of. It was so cozy and with a beautiful view. This was my first trip in 13 years Anne I am glad I choose this. Very romantic also I wish everyone could have this experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing