“Mountain Crap Cabins rentals”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Ridge
Mountain Top Cabin Rentals
Reviewed August 7, 2013

By far the worst customer I have ever encountered. I rented a cabin for the weekend to get away from everything and relax. To my surprise the cabins AC was not working! Now, I would not even stay in my own home this time of year with no AC. A few minutes ago I called in to question some charges on my account and an extremely rude woman told me that it was an issue with my bank and not them, and then pretty much hung up on me. Do yourself a favor, and take this review to heart.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
12  Thank steve y

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was the first time myself and my husband experienced staying in a cabin. The views where priceless. We where really able to relax and enjoy the serene setting. The cabin was clean and in good condition.We had everything we needed. It was really nice for me to have wifi. There was one disappointing aspect of the experience. Unfortunately, the bed in the master bedroom was bit horrible. It sunk in the middle, making it difficult to get a good nights rest. I wouldn't rebooked timber lodge cabin again, because beds are BIG on our list for a all around great experience. We do intend on returning with other family and friends, so they can enjoy the experience we had the privilege to have.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is the 2nd time that we have used Mountain Top Cabin Rentals, 44 Boardtown Road, Blue Ridge. They are extremely helpful, the cabins are spotless and the photos match the actual cabin. What more can you ask for. They are our company of choice for Blue Ridge.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank HJFHJS
Reviewed May 29, 2013

15 members of my family rented 3 cabins from Mountain Top Cabins. We had Cloud 9, Amazing view and Absolutely Fabviewlous.
The age range was from 90 years old down to 3 years old. It was nice as the cabins we had were all within walking distance.(although there are some good sized hills you have to walk).
We were up in the mountains and the hills are tough getting up to the cabins.(even driving!)
The driveways on Amazing view and Absolutely Fabviewlous were really steep and tricky to get up and down. The driveway on Cloud 9 was the easiest to get up and down.

Keep in mind that two cabins faced in one direction and the third cabin faced in another direction which isn't a big deal unless you have a preference. The cabins were all large and very comfortable.
Each cabin had a pool table which was nice as our group liked to play pool.
I brought a folding table and some camp chairs for extra seating/dining space and that worked well for our large group get togethers.
I think every cabin had a hot tub too which was nice. You are approx. 15 minutes from stores/things to do which was convenient.
My entire family had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: The roads/driveways to the mountain cabins were gravel/dirt and steep. Some of the cabin driveways w...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank dreamingdragonfly
Reviewed May 8, 2013

While waiting to close on our new home in Cumming, we needed a place to stay following our move from Tampa, Florida. Stayed at one cabin for 5 nights which wasn't going to work long term. Tried a neighbor's cabin, but it didn't have connected TV's, and really wasn't set up for a rental. Called a few other cabin companies and told them my situation. Right away, Tabetha from Mountain Top said she had a cabin for long term and we agreed on a price. We will be here a total of 5 weeks and it couldn't be better. It's very convenient to grocery stores and downtown Blue Ridge. Our cabin is perfect with everything we need on one floor. Numerous TV's, laundry facilities, huge covered deck, beautifully appointed.....just perfect. We almost hate to leave, but are so thankful we found this cabin as a wonderful place to stay during our wait to move into our new home. We have really enjoyed our stay in Blue Ridge as well. Downtown Blue Ridge is a very cute town that's pet friendly. We take our dog into town almost every day to walk, and we have met many, many nice people. There are nice shops, restaurants, a scenic train and park. Lovely area.

Room Tip: Choose a cabin close to town if possible
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sandytampa
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family rented 5 Star View for Spring Break and had a wonderful visit. The cabin is exactly as it looks in the photos. The rental company is so organized and tells you everything about the area when you check in to the rental office. We wanted to be close to hiking and this was the perfect location as one branch of the Aska trail is located at the top of the hill just a short walk away. My 2 children loved the bunk beds and the hot tub was wonderful. This cabin is a little far from town so please consider this when trying to eat out because your options may be limited if the restaurant closes early.

Room Tip: This location is close to the Aska trails, Fall Branch Falls and the Lilly Pad Village but about 15...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lauren K
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Cabin was very clean. We had wood for the fireplace and the fire ring. Beautiful view of the creek. We spent three days there for a family birthday. Our families rented three cabins. all the cabins were well equipped and spotless. All cabins had hot tubs which the kids just loved even thou it was cold. We had a tempra-pedic mattress. It snowed on the day we left. We would stay at their cabins again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Amicalola Falls Lodge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Best Western Mountain View Inn

Been to Mountain Top Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!