“Serenity is AMAZING!”

and 1 more site!
Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I first came to Serenity with coworkers on a 'girlfriends getaway' trip in 2008 after reading about the spa in Rachel Rays magazine. Let me say, my first experience was BEYOND amazing and I have since returned several times and have also told and brought multiple friends back as well! Even if we are staying in a cabin somewhere else in Blue Ridge, we always make an appointment for atleast one service! From the beautiful spa, the friendly staff, and the awesome relaxation room, it is completely worth your money to stay here!! We had pedicures at serenity last weekend while we were in town and plan to return again at the first of the year for another girlfriends getaway weekend! I am just so thankful that I found out about this amazing spa that is a short drive from Chattanooga, TN!!! You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Lynda C, Owner at Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your continued patronage. Wonderful people like you make our jobs so rewarding. Please let us know next time you are in Serenity so we can thank you in person.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you're looking for a comfortable place for the family to spend a few nights while tooling around the Blue Ridge area and don't want to spend the $$$ on a cabin rental, this place is it.

Located right off Hwy 76/515 behind a gas station, what it doesn't have in mountain views it makes up for with service and charm. The suites are huge complete with two beds, two full baths, a full kitchen, and a cozy living area with fireplace. Home away from home.

My wife and I stayed here in the Fall during the week for the same price as the Comfort Suites. After the weather turned cold and windy, we decided to pick up a few groceries across the street, pick up a few complimentary DVDs from upstairs and stay in for the night. The kitchen has everything you need to fix up a nice meal, the fireplace warmed us right up, and the jacuzzi tub helped us relax after the baby was in bed. After a nice shower in one of two huge tile showers the next morning, we were sad to go!

Upstairs is a full service spa and super-friendly staff. Before you pull into one of the hotels, make sure you see if Serenity has any vacancies!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank claysfan

Thank you for an awesome review and for future reference, in March we hope to add rock columns, fencing and a lot of green trees and plants and possibly a gazebo to help give a better ambience while blocking the gas station and highway. Hope you will come back and visit with us.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I booked this room about 6 weeks in advance in anticipation of spending the weekend relaxing and enjoying the fall foliage with my girlfriend. Most of the places I called were quite expensive, and because this place looked so good, I didn't check it out at first thinking it would be above my weekend budget. I ended up calling to find out the rates and I was surprised it was as low as it was; $119/night with a 10% AAA discount made it about $108/night or $234 with taxes for Friday & Saturday nights. I thought the room might not be as good as I first thought because of the price being lower than I expected. When I drove up to the place, I was a little disappointed because I was expecting something "in the Mountains" (secluded) and it was just off the highway, about 1000 yards away. When we looked in the room, we were very pleasantly surprised! The room was awesome! If you like a classy, rustically furnished and large suite, you'll love this! We loved it! We had a one bedroom suite (#21) and it was about 1000 sq. ft. I could stay here for months. I felt more like I was in a cabin in the woods than in a suite just off the highway. There is a large living room/kitchen/dining area with fireplace and large flat screen TV. The kitchen had everything you would need, down to cookware and paper towels. The bedroom is large with a smaller TV. The bath had a large very nice party size whirlpool tub. Being close to the highway wasn't a problem. We had a room facing the highway and noise wasn't a problem. There are restaurants and everything else you would need only a few blocks away. The location was perfect, close enough in to be convenient to anything you want but far enough away from it all so you are not bothered by traffic or noise. The staff was great! There is a spa and hair care place in this building. I'll check this place out first for vacancies whenever I visit this are. I give this place a very high recommendation!

Room Tip: You might want a room in the back if you want to feel more secluded. Also, visit the Chamber of Comm...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C

Thank you so much for your comments. I am so sorry you were disappointed in our location but happy you ended up being pleased. A little information about our name, we opened in 2002. We were just a hair salon with 3 spa rooms and no suites. Being a local to the area, we all consider everything in Fannin County in the mountains so I can see how a new visitor might be a little disappointed. Our spa is now 16,000 square feet plus the suites are another 16,000 square feet that we added in 2005. We do our best to let new visitors know we are located off the highway but sometimes it falls thru the cracks. We try our best to make all of our plusses the best we can to make up for no view so thank you so much for your understanding comments.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I were in Blue Ridge for our wedding anniversary. We decided to schedule a couple's massage at Serenity. We arrived 30 mins. prior to our appt. to fill out some forms. Then we were directed to our respective lounge areas to get ready for the massage. The ladies lounge was beautifully decorated and peaceful. After reuniting with my husband in the lobby, we were directed to the couple's waiting area. The room was quiet and serene and put us both in the mood for a relaxing experience. The massage experience was one of the best I have had. It was very professional and through. After the massage we were encouraged to relax by the fireplace with a flute of peach cider until we were ready to depart. Highly recommend this spa.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lynda C, Owner at Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

All of us at Serenity are so happy you enjoyed your visit to our spa. We are celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary in November and our success is due to wonderful clients like yourself. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I were recently up in the Blue Ridge Georgia looking for a cabin to purchase. I had made reservations at Serenity in the Mountains, not quite knowing what to expect. All I can say is "WOW!!!" I was so amazed how beautiful this luxury suite was.
Our one bedroom consisted of three very spacious rooms. First was the very well appointed kitchen,dining and living area with a beautiful fire place and comfy rustic furnishings. Second room was your bedroom and a closet with two very thick robes for your lounging experiences. Third room was my absolute favorite. It was the largest bathroom I had ever seen before. All tiled and a huge walk in shower and a roman jacuzzi bath that actually had LED color changing lights and a self drying tub! It was heaven on earth. I see where the name serenity comes from.
We did have to change our room on our second night. However, the owner and her husband assisted us and actually moved us into a larger suite.
Later that evening after a long day cabin hunting, we found a HUGE platter of goodies ( chocolate covered strawberries and fruit and white chocolate hand dipped pretzels and a bottle of wine with a very sweet note from the owners. The owners sure do care about their guests and my husband and I commented how the staff went over and above to insure our comfort.
I was so pleased that I am calling tomorrow to make another reservation! I just hope they have a room for me.
As some other reviewers do mention about facing the highway. Trust me, your suite is so beautiful as soon as you close your door and escape in the rustic luxuries and amenities!
Hope you get to experience Serenity in the Mountain~

Room Tip: Washer and dryer is in your room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FLASH3967
Lynda C, Owner at Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

As an owner, it is so easy to be nice to people as understanding and nice as you are. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend and I agreed to help another friend with her daughter's wedding. She made our reservations at "Serenity in the Mountains" and we couldn't have been more pleased. The Spa was incredible - beautiful facilities and great services. Our two-bedroom suite was perfect. We felt as though we were holed up in a small, luxury cabin in the wilderness. It was the best of both worlds - rustic (new) but will all amenities. Our weekend couldn't have been more perfect. We cannot wait to go again!

Room Tip: I did not visit any other rooms, but I'm sure they are all very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Lynda C, Owner at Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

What wonderful friends you are to help another friend with her daughter's wedding. We are so thrilled and happy to know that you enjoyed our facility and services. We look forward to serving you again. Please make us aware that you did a review as we would love to thank you in person.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We reserved this property with no prior knowledge or experience, and expected the typical mid-range hotel for the price. The experience, however, was far in excess of the typical. We had a two-bedroom, two-bath suite with kitchen, parlour, wide television, and great beds. The baths had whirlpool tubs. We were in Blue Ridge fo a meeting and did not use the spa services, but it was a great place to come back to and we shall be staying again.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms face the highway; however, the rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Lynda C, Owner at Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your gracious review. We look forward to serving you again and hope that we can serve you in the spa as well.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ridge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Best Western Mountain View Inn

Been to Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!