“What a value in lodging!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Blue Ridge
Cordele, Georgia
“What a value in lodging!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We visited the Blue Ridge area and stayed at the Comfort Inn for the entire visit since it centrally located to all the area attractions and amenities. The lodge is beautifully appointed and the staff is just as professional and just as courteous. The beds were so very comfortable, and our room view was spectacular view of layered mountains. The full Southern Breakfast with Biscuits(I if was a swearing person, I would swear they are homemade-not frozen), sausage gravy with lots of sausage, eggs, fruit, muffins, pastries, cereals, and juices is a $10 plus breakfast. We appreciate the family who owns and who manages this lodge so beautifully. This will certainly be our lodging for any future trips, and we have expressed our wonderful experience here at the Comfort Inn with many friends and relatives. Thank You Kindly.

Room Tip: Reserve early since they become "all reserved" quickly.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Aren't those biscuits with sausage and gravy soooo sinful. :) they are an indulgence, but a very welcome one.
Thank you for taking the time to giving us such a wonderful and positive review, we all need your kind words and reinforcement when our job well done.
We will be happy to host your next visit, hopefully during the Christmas season when we decorate with large trees and lights.
Otherwise, we will see you very soon.
Have a great Holiday Season,
Gabrielle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a nice place to stay while in Blue Ridge. Close to all amenities. Very clean and comfortable. Modern, new. free hot breakfast. free parking, friendly staff,what's not to like. Stay here with confidence.

1 Thank tireman
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for the comments, we strive each day to provide great customer service and I am glad to hear we accomplished our goal.
Thank you for visiting our beautiful mountain area and we hope to see you again soon.

Covington, Georgia
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn last night and it was great. The staff was great. The hotel was clean. The bed was comfortable and had an excellent choice of pillows. It is very close to the activity of downtown which made it very convenient. The views of the mountains from our rooms were spectacular with all the fall colors. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rballiew
Thank you for the positive review, I will share with the staff.
Fall colors arrived a little late this year, but they are indeed spectacular and should last a couple more weeks.
We will be happy to host your next visit.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Lovely facility, well maintained. My problem was with what is considered "accessible" Please CALL directly for description of room. I made my reservation on line on their web site. I thought accessible now days meant that at least the bathroom had rails and higher commode. After I checked in and got into the room I found out that was not the case. I was told that their "accessible" queen rooms are visual rooms only. Only their king has accessible bathroom. I needed raised commode and rails.
I was offered king accessible but that would not work for my guest and myself. Web site not clear as to what accessible means. Unfortunately for me I now have bad shoulder pain because I had a very difficult time arising off commode seat.

Room Tip: Call directly and ask specifically for what you need. King rooms are their only physically accessibl...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
I am sorry the description of the rooms is not correct, I will make sure it is updated. Thank you for staying with us and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you soon.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property. Everything was decorated for fall and looked beautiful. I was impressed with the cleanliness of our room and the the hotel overall which is surprising because I'm a clean freak and very particular about where I stay. The staff was friendly and responsive to our needs and the breakfast staff was efficient and kept the buffet full. We experienced some beautiful sunrises and sunsets because the location is on a hill overlooking some of the mountains in the distance. Downtown Blue Ridge is very close by as are several restaurants and attractions such and is not very far from Brasstown Bald, Helen, Cleveland, etc. Would have enjoyed having a swimming pool but there is enough to see and do close by to keep one entertained. We would definitely stay again and recommend this property to friends and family. The only reason I could not give a 5 rating was because neither Choice nor this hotel would honor the 30% Fall for Choice discount that was supposed to be applied when I made the booking even though we are Choice Privilege Members and have been for years. Otherwise, it was a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear guest,

We appreciate your positive words and your description of our hotel and its fall decorations. We love to decorate for Thanksgiving and we also Christmas with large trees, they go up near Thanksgiving or shortly after.
I am sorry you could not benefit of the 30% special promotion, but it is available most of the time in November through December stays. If you want to check with us again, I am certain we will be able to accommodate your request for those periods.
In the meantime have a great fall season and a very, upcoming, Happy Thanksgiving.
It was our pleasure to host your visit to Blue Ridge
Cedartown, GA
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I chose this hotel for it's convenient location to Mercier Orchards and The Sweet Shop on my return from Hiawassee. Booked on-line and room wasn't what I thought that I had reserved; however, that was my misunderstanding of the description of the room on-line. Gabrielle suggested that I should have called direct but that was not an option to get my free night according to Choice Hotel site. That said, room did not present a problem and everyone enjoyed the stay. Room was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and efficient and breakfast enjoyable. All I could ask for overnight stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
I am sorry your room was not exactly what you had in mind, but I understand about the desire to add the points and redeem them for free nights or other items. I am, however, glad you were happy with our service and will be checking future reservations to welcome you during your next visit.
In the meantime, if we can be of further assistance, please never hesitate to contact us.
thank you, again, for staying with us
miami
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We booked with the Blue Ridge Lodge by Comfort Inn this past weekend for some of the festivals going on in the area and were delighted with our stay! We booked two rooms between our two girls and my husband and I. We were able to book in advance and were greeted with a warm welcome upon arrival. The staff is very flexible and accommodating, and the breakfast was an added perk. The beds were comfortable and every day we came back to clean, fresh sheets and towels. The hotel is also close to everything and right off "the main drag," which makes getting places much easier. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering a visit to the lovely Blue Ridge mountains.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ComfortInn_BlueRidge, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed with your stay with your family. It is rewarding to receive compliments and I will share them with our staff who strive daily to meet our customer service goals and your expectations.
Fall is here and the leaves are turning into the warm red and orange colors we enjoy so much at this time of year. Our mornings and evenings are cool enough to turn on the fireplaces in the lobby and the lounge!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ridge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Ducktown Copper Inn
Ducktown Copper Inn
#2 of 2 in Ducktown

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge? Share your experiences!