“Consistently Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is the little hole-in-the-wall, mom and pop restaurant that the locals know about. It's not fancy but it is good.

There are newer reviews for The Village Restaurant

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good whether you are a big meat eater or just love a good veggie plate. They have a great variety and kept the buffet stocked. We enjoyed our Sunday lunch there with all the friendly locals.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Was told about this place from the Lady at the welcome center when I Asked where I could find some good Home cooking,omg,it was the best food.Had cabbage one night and collards another evening and the chicken is the best I have put in my mouth.My Husband got a steak biscuit one mornning for breakfast,it was huge.The ladies all greeted us and were so nice,sure wish I had a place like that in Augusta.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Good home cooking. Small buffet, but several good choices. Great value for all you can eat. Fried chicken was very tasty.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate at the Village Restaurant and were greeted by a wonderful lady at the counter who explained how their buffet works. We jumped in to see that the food, although being buffet, seemed very homemade. We had some of the mashed potatoes, country fried steak, fried chicken, and pasta. After 2 plates I was unable to even try the desserts but my wife had saved room for the strawberry cake she had been eyeing. She was so happy with the cake but the lady working there had seen that we had not tried their "best" dessert, the humming bird cake. It was amazing. The desserts were worth the price of admission alone. The lady invited us back for their Sunday meal which was their best and sounded great but we chose to eat light after having a meal big enough to carry us for a couple days.
We will stop in the next visit we have to Blue Ridge. I hope the lady we met still works there the next time. I wish we would have caught her name.