“Biggest burgers”

Sue’s Burgers “Best Burgers in Town”
Ranked #1 of 15 Quick Bites in Blue Ridge
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend had an excellent , huge burger. Good value for what you got. I had a BLT that was loaded with bacon. Yum! Also had home canned vegetables and pickles for sale. I got my dad a quart of homemade vegetable soup. The people were all so friendly and made us feel at home.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (269)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We love to come up to Blue Ridge for the day but had never eaten here. We loved the burgers. Fresh and delicious old fashioned burgers. Highly recommend you give it a try. Nice people too!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Ok.. so we have been here a lot.. Why not?? Why haven't we seen you here? Yea, we like their burgers and fries and onion rings and tater tots. They have always treated us very nice and are pleasant folks to deal with. We have never had a problem or complaint here, so yea.. we will come back again, and again, and again.. look for us! ;)

Good juicy burgers, good folks running the place and a nice location. What more can you ask for??

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Had to wash clothes while in Blue Ridge for my short stay. Very happy Sues Best Burgers was so close by. Like a hidden gem-- there while I did laundry. I wasn't aware of the great reviews online. But I agree, quality burger and fries worth the wait. By the way, she closes at 8pm while the coin laundry is open 24 hrs. 24 hr open Coin laundry address is 3761 East 1st St Blue Ridge. I did notice 2 barbecue places across from Sue. Another gem I really wanted to go to Mikes Trackside BBQ bc of the great reviews but its further up from Sues just past the 4way stop on the right---lot of car traffic for someone walking ---its best to drive from landromat to Mikes BBQ. Anyway never made it on this trip. But going to the coin laundry I found all these great restaurants.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019

We have driven by Sue's Burgers several times and have wondered what the food was like. So, hoping to add another establishment to our dining experience I checked out their website (Facebook) and was amazed at the amount of Excellent and Very Good reviews that had been given. How could we go wrong with the "Best Burgers in Town"?
I ordered the double burger with pickles and tomato with a side of fries. My wife had a single burger with tomato and onion and a side of onion rings.
The burgers are large, that much is true. However, they are void of any condiments such as mayo, ketchup, & mustard. The ketchup is from one of those pump containers with the little white paper cups and that ever present glob of dried up ketchup on the spout. The mayo & mustard were from little packets.
The onion rings were very greasy. The fries were of the crinkle variety and nothing special. Everything tasted off, like old grease (barf). And for some reason my burger patties were extremely overcooked and dry. What little I did eat of the burger I was only able to swallow with the aid of the tomato slice and the pickles. The biggest part of our lunch went in the trash. Absolutely the worst we've ever had.
What we can't seem to understand is if this establishment can create such amazing burger fare as the reviews seem to indicate, WHAT HAPPENED?? As the title states, maybe it was an off day. It certainly was for us as well as a waste of money.

Date of visit: May 2019