“Great potential but it all stops there.”

Blue Jeans Pizza & Pasta Factory
Ranked #14 of 91 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 1 12x6 large screen, 5 TVs, 76 seats and 10 bar stools. First come, first serve. Do not take reservations. New cozy little SafeHouse Lounge which seats 20 is also available Wednesday thru Saturday evenings (no kids) with full bar and menu.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Penne with meat sauce had great flavor but hugh chunks of tomatoes, pizza was the best but dont get spinach on it. Deserts are great. Slow night "six tables" and service was awful. Waited forever for soup and salad. Hot bread great but the butter congelled into something not so great after the first piece. Staff very friendly but not knowledgable. And last but not least, DO NOT USE THE BATHROOMS...absolutely filthy...One seat completely off, bowls haven't been cleaned in years, cobwebs blowing in the air coming out of the dirtiest vent in the ceiling I have ever seen. Great soap and hand dryer.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A group of friends and I ate at Blue Jeans this past weekend. It is a little obscure and hidden by the fact that it is located in the rear of a very large building and the signs there are temporary banners. I would describe this eatery as more of a bar and grill type place, although there were several families there. Being a Friday night, I'm sure that was the reason for the long wait, but when it arrived the food was excellent. I had a Stromboli and it was so large I had some to take home! The cakes displayed were outrageously huge! We bought a "slice" of chocolate and a "slice" of carrot cake and passed it around among 10 people! Except for the fact the it was extremely noisy, I guess that's because the place is in an old factory building, my group enjoyed themselves. Maybe I'll try another time on a weekday night.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We got into late on a Wednesday night, so our dining options were limited. I had flagged Blue Jeans as a place to try, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We got salads and shared a pizza. Our youngest (8 yo) got the spaghetti and meat sauce. The pizza was some of the best I have had anywhere, we highly recommend it. Based on the spaghetti and meat sauce, I might avoid the pasta, the sauce was very bland and not very appetizing (though our daughter ate it fine).

The staff were very friendly and pleasant. We would definitely return again on our next visit to Blue Ridge.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

After a day of exploring the area my husband & I stopped in to get take out for the family. We ordered a bacon cheeseburger & onion rings (both delicious, burger was huge), 2 pizzas, 1 pepperoni, 1 with everything, (everyone LOVED it), baked ziti (wish I had gotten some to bring back home it was SO good) and fried ravioli (eehhh...not so much). While we waited for it we sat at the bar and had a beer. Every employee who happened by had a smile to share or stopped to chat with us. The bill was a bit shocking but, certainly won't keep us from returning in the future!!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

It took 5 minutes for a server to seat us, and 10 minutes later we had to ask someone to take our order. During the time we were waiting, the group at the table next to us got up and left, they were seated before we arrived and still had not had their order taken.

I have to be honest, once we finally did get served, the food was pretty good. One other negative however was that they were out of Sierra Mist, it is a pretty basic task for a restaurant to keep soda in stock.