“Great Food interesting info”

Blue Jeans Pizza & Pasta Factory
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 1 12x6 large screen, 5 TVs, 76 seats and 10 bar stools. First come, first serve. Do not take reservations. New cozy little SafeHouse Lounge which seats 20 is also available Wednesday thru Saturday evenings (no kids) with full bar and menu.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Pizza by the slice and personal both great greek salad small is huge. Mural from the creator of Mad Magazine and found out he live near Blue Ridge and if you are luck enough to get one of his cards that they fetch 300+ on ebay per our waitress. Service was great deserts looked wonderful but we were to full to try.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've frequented Blue Jeans from the very beginning. I have never be disappointed with the food or service. I am a picky eater sometimes, and the staff never minds to accommodate! Definitely recommend for large portions at a good price :)

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We really enjoyed the pizza and the mood. It was reasonable, yummy and kid friendly. Wow :) we will visit again when in Blue Ridge.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had pasta entrees and they were pretty good but the atmosphere was a little off-putting. Other than the dim lighting it kind of reminded me of the break room at an industrial job site. I have heard from friends that their pizza is outstanding so next time I plan to try that.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have a cabin in Blue Ridge and go up fairly often. I love Blue Jeans. The kids love the pizza. But I think the Spaghetti is the best I've ever had! And great rolls! Service is very friendly, but slow. But worth it! I liked there other location better, but the food is still great!

1  Thank Ali M