Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Reid Ridge Lodge(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
$89
Douglas Inn & Suites(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Budget Inn(Ellijay)
$57
$52
Stratford Motor Inn(East Ellijay)
$60
Best Western Mountain View Inn(East Ellijay)(Great Value!)
$83
$80
Agoda.com
Priceline
  • Free Internet
All reviewsrose roomb bhomemade muffinsmarilyn monroegrand suiteafternoon cookiesshort walktrain stationbreakfast was deliciousold housedowntown areaplace to stayother guestsbottled watersitting roomeach morningspent two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Just spent two of the nicest days and evenings at the Blue Ridge Bed and Breakfst Inn. Our room was clean and very true to period, and an incredibly comfortable bed. The inn is beautiful and historic. Cecelia and Dena were lovely and fun. Breakfast was great. I have allergies and they were so accommodating and helpful. It's a gem in Georgian paradise. We'll be back.

Room Tip: There is not a bad room. We loved the Marilyn Monroe room with corner windows. If you can get the suite addition, even better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

This was our first stay at a B&B. Not really sure what to expect but I can tell you we were pleasantly suprised. Our room was cozy and relaxing. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the inn keepers were very kind and made you feel like family. I cannot wait to come back for a lengthier stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dena M, Innkeeper at Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

We LOVE first time B&Bers! They're usually reserved and nervous, but it's such a joy to watch them relax and enjoy themselves. I'm so glad you chose us and sincerely hope that you continue to try new B&B's on your vacations. It truly is the best way to travel. Yes, please come back again when you can stay longer!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Spending 3 days in Blue Ridge and could not have picked a better place to stay. The rooms are warm and well maintained and the Inn Keepers warm and attentive but not hovering. No breakfast casseroles or quiche here. Well prepared breakfast. My only recommendation would be a Kureg or coffee maker for the early risers. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dena M, Innkeeper at Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Cecilia and I appreciate your review and your kind recommendation. We enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the Blue Ridge Inn on your next visit!

I'm sorry that you didn't have a Keurig machine for early morning coffee. We always set up our coffee pots the night before and, during the check-in tour, tell our guests that they are welcome to turn the pots on if they want coffee before we arrive in the morning. I'm sorry if this was not conveyed to you. I wish you had mentioned that the first morning!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Loved our stay at blue ridge b&b! Hosts were friendly & fun. Inn is historic and very well maintained. Our room was cozy, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Hosts pointed us toward local restaurants, shops, etc. We will be staying with them again. We highly recommend this B&B!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Dena M, Innkeeper at Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad you chose us for your vacation plans and look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went to Blue Ridge for a girls weekend and found the BRB&B on line. They had a beautiful room available so we grabbed it. When we got into town, no one was at the Inn, but they had left a note asking us to call. Dina (one of the women running the place) answered and told us where she hid the key for us and walked us in over the phone. I just loved this!!! I felt right at home and like a member of the family. :) We did not spend much time at the Inn, but what time we did spend was really comfortable. The bfast the next morning was awesome ( the gravy was fabulous!!!) and check out was so relaxed that we didn't want to leave!! The next girls weekend away, I am definitely staying here!! Thank you for a great weekend!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

We appreciate your review! We much prefer to meet our guests with a warm welcome and friendly smile, but on occasion we have had to do a check-in by phone. I'm so glad that it made you feel even more at home!

I've been telling my friends and guests about your organization TrailDames.com. You'll have to bring us more business cards next time you are in town!