“A stay with FRIENDS”

Ranked #1 of 4 Blue Ridge B&B and Inns
georgia
“A stay with FRIENDS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the B&B for just one night. We didn't make reservations as we were in town to close on some property. From the moment Ceceila answered the door, an instant friendship was created. The house is old and charming. I have allergies so I was a bit concerned about staying there. I had NO problem at all. The house is very neat and CLEAN and very comfortable. The location is fantastic, as you can walk everywhere in town with many quaint shops and eating places. We have friends in the area where we can stay for free, but we loved the experience so much, that we plan on staying there the next time we are in town.
Ceceila was so much FUN, she took care of all our needs and made a terrific breakfast for us. Thanks for a GREAT DAY and NIGHT.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Rose room. King bed, large room with large bath. Nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank spangirl58
Dena M, Innkeeper at Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving a review! Cecilia really enjoyed your visit. We loves guests that we can joke and have a good time with.

When she told me about your severe allergies, I was thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. We take cleanliness very seriously and, although you can look around and see that the Inn is clean, a seal of approval from someone with severe allergies makes us very proud.

We look forward to you coming back to visit! Take care =)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
North Port, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Spent four days at bed & breakfast at Blue Ridge Inn in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Went there on recommendation from a neighbor, and we were not disappointed. Ceceila and Dena made us feel very comfortable. Cecelia made us feel like family. My husband and I had a great time at the Bed & Breakfast and visiting the surrounding area. We rode the passenger train to a little town twenty miles away--great fun. We also visited the little shops behind the train station. All in all, it was a very good experience. Our room had an adjoining sitting room which we enjoyed very much. Good job girls!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great location across from the downtown shops and Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, very nice building/rooms and Cecilia (and Dena) is wonderful!!! My mother and I loved our mini-vacation because of the experience at Blue Ridge Inn. Would go back with family, friends or a partner!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

The house is beautiful and charming. The location was perfect for us since after a long drive the last thing we want is to drive again. There were many things of interest within a short walk of the house, and places to eat either right there or close enough for just a quick drive. Our hostess's could not have been better! They were friendly and helpful in every way, and we could not have asked for more. The bed was WONDERFUL. I usually suffer greatly when I have to travel since I have muscular and skeletel issues that require a good mattress. Not here! It was as good as home. . . Maybe better. Many thanks!

• Stayed September 2012
Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just returned from a wonderful girl's weekend in Blue Ridge, GA! We have a group of seven friends that take a trip together every year. This year we stayed at the Blue Ridge Inn B&B, and I can't say enough great things about the Inn. The Inn keepers, Cecelia and Dena, are terrific!!! The food was fabulous and the rooms were beautiful and very clean. We checked in as guests and felt more like family when we departed. I can't wait to return. Our group is already making plans to return next year, and I'm also planning separate trips with my husband and my daughter. You will not go wrong if you stay at this B&B...one of the best travel experiences I have ever had.

Thanks again Cecelia and Dena!

Will be seeing you soon,

Elaine

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Knoxville_TNElaine
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is not a luxurious place to stay. The building is old but is well-maintained and very clean.
The bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom were small but in good shape. I don't remember her name, but our host, who is the sister of one of the owners, could not have been more pleasant and welcoming. She was pretty funny too. The location is great - right in the center of town, opposite the railroad terminal. Breakfast was unusually good, including home-made muffins. If you stay here, you will have a good time.

Room Tip: We have stayed here several times. All the rooms we have had have been fine, so I don't think y...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I had the best stay at the Blue Ridge Inn Bed and Breakfast. I highly recommend this B&B. The rooms were gorgeous, the food was fabulous, and the inn keepers were super friendly. We so much enjoyed spending some time just talking with them. We even received a special treat upon our departure of which I thoroughly enjoyed eating all to myself.

The inn is in a great location walking distance to shopping, restaurants and pub.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you all again soon..

Randall and Jane Parkins

#3 of 5 in Blue Ridge
BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn
Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center
The Overlook Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!