“Great Chicken Salad”

Cantaberry Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Passed through town on way back home to FL, looking for lunch. Stopped in here and had a very pleasant surprise. Excellent service and food. Chicken salad out of this world and the soups are great also. Don’t miss this place.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We were passing through the town of Blue Ridge and it was late and we were famished.
Cantaberry was about an hour away from closing between their lunch shift and dinner shift so we wandered in.
They had two fresh soups of the day--cream of chicken and wild rice along with a tomato basil.
My husband and I both opted for the soup and sandwich.
He got the chicken and rice and a hot roast beef with cheese and I went with the tomato basil and a chicken salad on a croissant.
I felt my soup was a tad on the sweet side, which can be the case with tomatoes---especially fresh late summer tomatoes.
And after tasting my husband's soup, I wish I'd gotten his as it was truly great.
My sandwich was so tall / fluffy tall that I actually ate my chicken salad with a fork and then dipped small pieces of bread into the soup.
I saw that they offered mimosas so I ordered one but was told they were out of the orange juice...so I opted for just the prosecco which always perfectly fine.

They have a wide range of local craft beers and local wines.

Cantaberry's is a great little fresh sandwich shop in the middle of town. The soup of the day will no doubt be great.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Excellent lunch menu, prices under $10. From main street one accesses the restaurant down a long set of steep stairs. This is not a problem unless the person has serious ambulatory problems and gives the place a fun "hidden" feel.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

We found the food to be, well, pretty average. I had the pastrami and swiss sandwich. The bread was pretty tastless and the sandwich was light on the pastrami. My wife had the turkey ham and cheese and the same reaction. The service was below average, but I'll give them a break since it was the July 4th weekend. The decor and atmosphere are, well, event rental room basic. Noise level is high due the lack of sound-deadening fabric. Not sure why this is ranked number 1. I would take a dozen other restaurants in Blue Ridge over this one.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

There are few places that I go to that I order SOUP consistently and this place is one of those, the Chicken Wild Rice soup is to die for! Defiantly a must do when you are visiting Blue Ridge,Ga. I eat here about once a week and the atmosphere is very Fun and Inviting, and Food is great! Go check it out!!!!