“Making Memories”
other travelers have booked this property
                    WELCOME BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
WELCOME
BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Rustic style living room/dining area
Living room/Dining room
SPACIOUS KITCHEN
MASTER BEDROOM / QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED / OFFICE DESK
FULL BASEMENT WITH GAME ROOM / GAS LOG FIRE PLACE / QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
HUGE STEAL FIRE PIT ( bring fire wood)
OUTDOOR DINING TOO!!!!!
THE ROAD IN
POPULAR CORN HOLE GAME PROVIDED
WEEKS CREEK ROAD SIGN AT ENTRY FROM MAIN ROAD
WHITE WATER RAFTING 40 MILES AWAY
SEA CREEK FALLS 8 MILES AWAY
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

55cindyg
Palatka, Florida
“Making Memories”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We've been making memories with our grandchildren before their move to Englsnd. We wanted them to understand why Meme and Papa love the mountains. This cabin was perfect for us to do that. The creek, the trails, the deer and the fireflies were their favorites. Roy keeps the yard manicured beautifully. The house is well decorated and well maintained. We will be back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
lcolander
Swainsboro, Georgia
“Of the places we've stayed in Blue Ridge this is the cabin we'd love to come back to”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Loved the cabin and the location felt isolated and remote. It's the first place we've stayed where it was easy to park and turn around in. My husband enjoyed the pool table. We enjoyed listening to the creek as we sat by the fire pit and watched the fireflies. Look forward to returning

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin felt spacious yet comfortable and homey
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
Sam R
Georgia
“It was a really nice cabin, but we had some complaints ruined the trip”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed staying at the cabin; however, there were several issues that we wanted to complain about.
1) The lower level floor is a freezing icebox and there are only two vents that lead to that floor to keep that floor warm.
2) The fireplace in the lower level does NOT work, I tried multiple times to get it running and its broken, so my fiance and I were cold.
3) The road that gets you to the cabin was NOT described in the description of the place, its a very hard road to drive on, very slipper when wet, my car almost rolled off the side as it got stuck. We had to ask neighbors for assistance. This description needs to be mentioned in the cabin details.
4) Upon leaving the cabin, the two women that came to clean the house were by far the most awful people in the world, they were rude, harsh with my fiance and I, very obnoxious and pushy. When I offered to help, they gave me an attitude. I did not mention this to Roy, as I did not want to upset him about the women's behavior. They are awful !!!!!
5) Cell phone coverage is ZERO (I had verizon), but thankfully there is wifi.
6) The trip is finished now and I have still not received my "damage deposit". This needs to be returned !!!!!

Liked best: hot tub
Liked least: customer service (cleaning women) and the cold rooms - needs better vents to heat the place during the cold days
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Mar 2, 2016
These guest were by far the least desirable guest I have had in the 2 years that I have been renting my cabin. Check-out time is 11am. When the cleaning ladies arrived after 12am to clean...one of the guest was still in bed. The guest told the cleaning ladies that Roy ( me ) told them they could stay as long as they like. I have never tolda guest that because the cleaning ladies have other cabins to clean as well. The ladies have been cleaning for me a long time and this is my first complaint I have had. The gas log fire place in the basement works great...If the guest didn'the know how to turn it on...they should have ask. All other guest have had no problems using it. These guest also paid for 2 guest and there were 4 guest. The road is a well maintained gravel road and it did not snow, so I don'the know how it was slick! All I can say is read all my reviews and you can be the judge of this review.
Best Regards,
Roy
Brian Y
“Excellent Cabin for a relaxing weekend”
Reviewed February 2, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful weekend in the mountains thanks to Roy and his wonderful cabin. The fire pit and hot tub are perfect additions to the cabin and really helped us relax and enjoy ourselves. The sound of the creek makes for great background noise as well.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fire pit and hot tub
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
John W
Winter Springs, Florida
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed December 26, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

The cabin was fabulous. Everything was as described and in great working order. Secluded and quiet, relaxing and refreshing. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate for us. It rained our whole visit. The Toccoa River overflowed and we were stuck for a day because the road was blocked. The neighbors we met were amazing, checking on each other making sure we had food and were alright. We got invited to 2 different Christmas dinners by total strangers, who are now friends. I'll definitely be returning for another vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So peaceful and serene
Liked least: Our bad luck with the weather
Traveling group: Teenagers
Matthew H
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great cabin”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Beautiful cabin with plenty of space, amenities, and very well kept. There is one other cabin nearby, but not too close. Secluded, and accessible by car, no need for four wheel drive. The only bad part was having to leave when vacation was over. The owner is very accommodating, and just a phone call away if needed. Great place to get away and the girlfriend is already begging to go back.

Lawrence...
Hartsville, South Carolina
“Awesome cabin!”
Reviewed July 26, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We arrived early evening on a Friday and the GPS took us past the cabin. We had no phone service so we had to drive to town to call Roy. He was very helpful and we found the cabin easily after speaking with him. The cabin was very well decorated with a lot of authentic Native American decor as well as a mixed bag of what renters might enjoy. Loved it! The creek was very calming and the swing was relaxing. We cooked on both the stove and grill, very convenient. We loved the town and the train ride. The cabin was close enough to town to get there but far enough away to feel like it was in the woods. My wife got ill on the second night (unrelated to the cabin) and the ambulance drove right up to the door. The landline proved a life saver because of no cell service. The wifi worked perfectly. The hot tub works fine with a couple of minor repairs needed but we enjoyed it overall.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin and its decor
Liked least: The mattresses on the beds. We are not small people and the mattresses were all very firm.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing