“Wonderful Experience!”

Ranked #2 of 26 Shopping in Blue Ridge
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I dropped in from shopping the afternoon in Blue Ridge for a quick sweet snack before departing back to our cabin. We were shown nothing but a heartfelt, warm, inviting time by the Three Sisters (momma and her daughters). I was not afraid to ask for a few samples of some of the most amazing fudge I've ever tasted only to have the daughter not even hesitate to deliver upon my requests. After hooting' and hollerin' their store for a bit over how fabulous the fudge was, we left with two, albeit classic flavored, slabs of fudge. We'll be sure to enjoy this fudge tonight and think of the great time that we had at the Three Sisters Fudge shop!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Fabulous FUDGE!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Angelena and girls were fantastic! We were taking in the sights and shopping of Blue Ridge and stopped in for a sweet treat. When we walked in the place was packed, and the girls were welcoming everyone as they walked in. The fudge was obviously fresh and homemade, and OUT OF THIS WORLD! We really enjoyed the warm southern hospitality and will definitely be back!

Blue Ridge, Georgia
“The BEST fudge in downtown Blue Ridge!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Our family visits BR often & we always have to come to Three Sister's. We made the mistake of trying the "other" candy store & will never do that again!! The staff is always friendly & helpful & the place smells like I imagine Heaven to smell!!

Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Good stuff”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went in for fudge and walked out with Cinnamon glazed pecans. I wish i could have these all the time. Loved the people! The help was fun to interact with in regards to my 2 1/2 year old son.

Fort Lauderdale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The ice cream and fudge were okay. But I found the service to be less then cordial. I was back two different days and had the same young lady wait on me. This is one of the sisters and she was not friendly at all. I really felt that I was bothering her. I am in the customer service industry and was really taken back by her attitude.
I guess I would not go back based on her attitude.
Tip: People come to spend their hard earned money. You should be congenial and thankful for their business.

Visited August 2013