“Fabulous FUDGE!”

Three Sisters Fudge
Ranked #2 of 27 Shopping in Blue Ridge
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Angelena and girls were fantastic! We were taking in the sights and shopping of Blue Ridge and stopped in for a sweet treat. When we walked in the place was packed, and the girls were welcoming everyone as they walked in. The fudge was obviously fresh and homemade, and OUT OF THIS WORLD! We really enjoyed the warm southern hospitality and will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Our family visits BR often & we always have to come to Three Sister's. We made the mistake of trying the "other" candy store & will never do that again!! The staff is always friendly & helpful & the place smells like I imagine Heaven to smell!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went in for fudge and walked out with Cinnamon glazed pecans. I wish i could have these all the time. Loved the people! The help was fun to interact with in regards to my 2 1/2 year old son.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The ice cream and fudge were okay. But I found the service to be less then cordial. I was back two different days and had the same young lady wait on me. This is one of the sisters and she was not friendly at all. I really felt that I was bothering her. I am in the customer service industry and was really taken back by her attitude.
I guess I would not go back based on her attitude.
Tip: People come to spend their hard earned money. You should be congenial and thankful for their business.

3  Thank Colleen G
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The thing I appreciate the most about the fudge at Three Sisters Fudge is that the fudge is very fresh and creamy. Sometimes, at other places, you can tell that the fudge has been there a while as it is dried out, but not here. The fudge is very creamy and delicious. It is a bit pricey, but I compared it with fudge in my own area and the price was about the same. They have the standard flavors like chocolate, peanut butter, peanut butter chocolate, and maple, but they also have some interesting flavors like chocolate sea salt caramel, butter finger, and amaretto chocolate. They are very friendly and more than happy to provide samples. We brought some home to share with friends and family and now they can't wait for us to return and bring back more.