“Service”

Three Sisters Fudge
Ranked #3 of 29 Shopping in Blue Ridge
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The ice cream and fudge were okay. But I found the service to be less then cordial. I was back two different days and had the same young lady wait on me. This is one of the sisters and she was not friendly at all. I really felt that I was bothering her. I am in the customer service industry and was really taken back by her attitude.
I guess I would not go back based on her attitude.
Tip: People come to spend their hard earned money. You should be congenial and thankful for their business.

3  Thank Colleen G
"large variety"
"great selection"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The thing I appreciate the most about the fudge at Three Sisters Fudge is that the fudge is very fresh and creamy. Sometimes, at other places, you can tell that the fudge has been there a while as it is dried out, but not here. The fudge is very creamy and delicious. It is a bit pricey, but I compared it with fudge in my own area and the price was about the same. They have the standard flavors like chocolate, peanut butter, peanut butter chocolate, and maple, but they also have some interesting flavors like chocolate sea salt caramel, butter finger, and amaretto chocolate. They are very friendly and more than happy to provide samples. We brought some home to share with friends and family and now they can't wait for us to return and bring back more.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Three Sisters Fudge. I tried calling to find out where they were located. What are you near? Well we are downtown. I ask again. We are downtown. We finally find it and the staff was more interested in dog that was there. She gave the person in back a piece of fudge before she waited on us. Not great customer service. Fudge was ok. We tried the Chocolate Fudge.

2  Thank Dmorgan255
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

On way back from tenn. we dedided to take back roads to hit blue ridge. Must stop was 3 sisters. Fudge is amazing staff super friendly. We went in march and sampled and bought a few flavored fudges. We bought different this time and omg they are amazing. I have found a few places and this is one more I will always go to.