“Creole in Georgia”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Orleans Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cherrylog, Georgia
“Creole in Georgia”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Blue Orleans Bistro is a great place for seafood meals cooked cajun style. I had the blackened fish with all of the fixings, including cajun rice. The restaurant is located away from the main street area but is easily found. The dinners are not overly priced and the service is very good.

Visited January 2013

Miami, FL
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The place is almost empty all the time, but the service is very good and the food is excelent.
This islike the second most popular place to eat at Blue Ridge, beside of the Harvest on Main.

Visited December 2012
Georgia
“Charming restaurant with good service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We ate at this restaurant for lunch on a very busy fall Saturday. The service was fast and friendly. We had a fried catfish poboy sandwich which was excellent. The homemade potato chips were the highlight of the meal! We definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited October 2012
Atlanta
“great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I ate lunch here on Saturday, November 9th. It was warm enough that we sat out on the screened porch. They were not that busy so we had the porch to ourselves. I ordered the blackened mahi mahi with a grilled grit cake. It was delicious, not too spicy but well balanced. My husband had a starter of gumbo and a crayfish po boy, both were great. They use panko bread crumbs so everything had a nice crunch. Coleslaw was average. We did not have room for dessert so will try them next time. Wait staff was attentive and friendly.

• Visited November 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I ate here for lunch on a Tuesday during high season. No wait, and very good service. The place was basically empty except for us. Our server was friendly and attentive without hovering (a difficult balance). My husband had the catfish and grits. He thought it was excellent. I had the half muffalleta and cole slaw--also very good. He had a locally brewed beer and I had a local glass of wine--also good.

• Visited October 2012