“Could Be Fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Whistle Stop Grill - CLOSED

The Whistle Stop Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sports tavern. Booths, high top tables, and inning tables. Multiple tv's billiards table, golden tee. Big buck hunter
Dalton, Georgia
“Could Be Fun”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Went for a quick snack in the afternoon. I had Brunswick stew and it was OK. My granddaughter had a burger and I had a bite. Very good! Set up for live music at night and looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Good food, reasonably priced but poor service!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stopped in to watch a college football game that followed the FL/GA game (big crowd). Once game was over I asked and was told by two different persons behind the bar that they could and would accommodate my wife and I by turning the game we requested on. When it came time to change the TV as agreed, (positioned directly in front of us) the young lady proceeded to change the channel that was met by the objection of one 1 (one) person that was seated directly in front of a separate TV approximately 5 bar seats away, stating "your not going to turn my game are you?" this of course placed this young lady in a spot asking us if we would mind moving to the other side of the bar to sit (with a partially obstructed view). Mind you that e were seated before this gentleman arrived... Sorry for the long details but the poor service came in when the employee stated it would be better for us to move seats because the gentleman that spoke up is a "regular" and "has been coming here for 3 years" That offended both me and my wife and are not sure why that would be an issue. I have lived part-time in this area for thirteen years and have supported local restaurants along the way. I will not support his type of customer service.

• Visited November 2013
Chiefland
“Lunch at the Whistle”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stop in for lunch on a Saturday. Nice bar so we sat there and ordered some local drafts. The Tocca Brown is pretty good. Decided on some Fried Green Tomatoes to start. Service was good and quick. Tomatoes were tasty. I decided on a Turkey Club while the wife went with a Philly Cheese steak. Side of Onion rings and French Fries. Both orders were more than enough to fill us up, so some is going home with us. No complaints with food or service. We will come back.

• Visited October 2013
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We were very hungry and thirsty after our afternoon boat ride. We were greeted promptly. Our drinks were never empty. The chili cheese fries were amazing! All of our meals were delicious! Very good food. Very good service. Best place we've been in 3 days!

• Visited October 2013
Leesburg, Georgia
“Fun, friendly, relaxed!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Took the family for an escape to Blue Ridge and grabbed lunch! Good eats, great craft beer, fun and friendly staff...don't miss it!

• Visited July 2013