“Do Not Disturb”
Review of The Whistle Stop Grill - CLOSED

The Whistle Stop Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Award winning BBQ. All sides are home made and while the locally harvested Beef/Pork is smoked to perfection!!! Serving Blue Ridge and surrounding areas for Festivals, Catering, private events, etc. Outside seating!!!
New York City, New York
“Do Not Disturb”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped for some wings and the green fried tomatoes, neither were very impressive, and the server was indifferent, borderline rude..
We felt like we were disturbing the whole staff by being there..
A bit noisy as well albeit I realize it is a " Pub " .. It was a stop that lasted as long as it took to get our food and we immediately bagged it and left.. Not so great..

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kayla M

“Great music, terrible service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been to the Whistle Stop several times in the past couple years to see the Pioneer Chick'n Stand band. I've always had dinner there, but after last night, I'll rethink that next time. Their service has never been good, but has got about as bad as it can get. They weren't crowded at all, but good luck getting waited on! After I finally got a waitress' attention, I ordered a Philly wrap with mayo. She told me they didn't put the mayo on, but she would give it to me on the side...well, guess what, I never got it. I asked for a refill and waited ten minutes before I got it. The food itself is good, it's just the wait staff that are awful. I will go back to see the music, but not sure I'll have the patience to eat there again.

• Visited September 2013
madisonville
“Not the best....pick another place”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Went in just for quick early bite about 6:30.... server we had was a bit rude & seemed aggravated when I was asking him menu questions.... we got wings as appetizers.... they were okay...
Both of us ordered burgers..... my swiss mushroom was totally plain & was hard as a brick from being over cooked.... the other was hardly dressed & both bread were crumbling & falling apart... if you want to go sit in a bar & get a beer, probably okay... I definitely would pick some other place else to eat. Also, hot in there. Don't believe they run AC unit..if so, didn't feel like it.

• Visited September 2013
Blairsville, Georgia
“The Whistle Stop”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had excellent service and a great meal. The tap beer I had was fantastic. They are open for lunch and dinner and closed on Sunday. I can't wait to go again. Blue Ridge is a nice place to spend and afternoon.

• Visited August 2013
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Great wings!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great sports-bar type food!! Wings are always yummy! Staff always super friendly. Some of my favorites: Wings, Club Salad, BBQ Chicken Salad, Chicken Strips & Kettle Chips with thier homemade blue cheese dip, Chicken Nachos, burgers, etc

Visited August 2013