“Great place to relax and enjoy”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Zack M
“Great place to relax and enjoy”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I went along with two other couples and we had a blast! The area is quiet and there was plenty of room. Playing games in the first floor game room was fun and you could go relax in the hot tub when you wanted to. The middle floor was a nice place to lounge around and sit by the fireplace. Good kitchen to make and serve lots of food and drinks for everyone. Third floor is the master bedroom suite and has its own balcony. I personally liked it but due to the weather it was a little too cool outside for my liking. All the bedrooms have balconies but the master bedroom had a couples balcony with nice rocking chairs. The grill is gas and is very easy to use. GREAT PLACE TO GO TO AND WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK SOON.

BigDeal1
Greenville, South Carolina
“Creaky Cabin in the Woods”
Reviewed December 29, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Dancing Bear Cabin with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter December 23rd to the 27th. The Cabin itself is nice enough and has wonderful porches. It was neat and clean when we arrived and the gas fireplace was burning. The cathedral ceiling trapped all of the heat from the fireplace and funneled it into the upstairs bedroom causing it to become unbearably hot. It was necessary to leave the the windows and deck door open for the entire trip to aboid over heating. My granddaughter slept in the basement bedroom and had to battle huge spiders the first two nights. The most aggravating thing about this cabin was the creaky floors. They were so noisey it was impossible to sleep on the main level if someone walked in the top floor bedroom. The floors outside the main bedroom and bath were the same. The noise was so bad I had to buy earplugs just to sleep. Overall we had a nice holiday but I won't stay in this cabin again.

BlueRidge...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Perfect Cabin in the Mountains for Family of 5”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Dancing Bear cabin was a true home away from home. For less than the price of a hotel room in Destin, FL (the other vacation option) we got a full size house (cabin) with wrap around porch, full kitchen (including wine chiller), gas grill, hot tub and game room/ kids room in a finished basement. I felt like there was a good balance between seclusion and rural homestead. There were other cabins in neighboring lots but very little traffic. The cabin is finished with cedar planks and flooring throughout. It is rustic, very clean and comfortable. We had a full itinerary planned with white water rafting, hiking, waterfalls, sightseeing, etc. The cabin could have easily distracted us from all the things we wanted to do. It was a welcome comfort after long days trekking through the mountains and riding rivers. The deer wandering past the kitchen window on the first day was a nice touch too. The ride down the mountain to the highway is scenic. We had easy access to the Ocoee in Tennessee, Brasstown in North Carolina, the Toccoa River and Blue Ridge Lake along with a number of state parks and waterfalls. I would gladly stay at this cabin again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It's semi-secluded, I felt like work and other stresses were a million miles away.
Liked least: Leaving.....I could have stayed there indefinitely.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing