“Good food and good service in a convenient downtown area”
Review of Harvest on Main

Harvest on Main
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We took friends to this restaurant and all four of us were happy with our food. Our waiter was fun and attentive to our needs - before we had to ask for something! You'll enjoy this rustic, casual dining experience. It is right downtown and a good break from the shopping.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,518)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have visited this restaurant a couple of times and have enjoyed our meals there both times. Our waitress was very patient with our large group (10) which included children. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is just as good.

2  Thank taboutwell
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Service was impeccable. Our server offered to let us try some wine before we ordered it. Thought that was very classy. We ordered a gluten free flat bread pizza that was quite tasty. My wife who has celiac was very pleased with the options on the menu and would up ordering the salmon and enjoyed it. I had one of the specials, (Arctic Char) which was prepared very nicely and tasted great. Meal was well paced and would definitely go back in the future.

2  Thank bobbyaxe
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Been coming to Blue Ridge for 5+ years. Walked by this place until last summer when we gave it a try. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal so we decided to return again during our current visit to the area. We actually had the same waiter, Scott, who we remembered from out last visit. Scott is an excellent waiter, personable and attentive. He offered many suggestion on the wines and entrees. Once again the food was excellent and Scott's recommendations were delicious. We have only been there for lunch but vow to try dinner next time

2  Thank TitanTheDog
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I live in Texas and had to plan my sons wedding rehersal dinner via email in a place I had never laid eyes on. This was no easy task but working with the folks at Harvest on Main made it painless! They really went the extra mile to make me happy. They have a great private space where my party of 20 was extremely comfortable. The food was simply perfection. I was given a dedicated wait staff that saw to our every desire! Michelle worked hard on the menu to help me appeal to everyone's tastes. I can not say enough good things about this place! If you ever find yourself in this quaint town make this a must stop for lunch or dinner! I was totally impressed. Everyone enjoyed the food and no one left hungry. They didn't even flinch when the party arrived a full hour late! What wonderful service! A truly great place! So Happy I found this wonderful Place!

2  Thank Tammi L