“The best in Blue Ridge”
Review of Harvest on Main

Harvest on Main
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Been coming to Blue Ridge for 5+ years. Walked by this place until last summer when we gave it a try. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal so we decided to return again during our current visit to the area. We actually had the same waiter, Scott, who we remembered from out last visit. Scott is an excellent waiter, personable and attentive. He offered many suggestion on the wines and entrees. Once again the food was excellent and Scott's recommendations were delicious. We have only been there for lunch but vow to try dinner next time

2  Thank TitanTheDog
Write a ReviewReviews (1,530)

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I live in Texas and had to plan my sons wedding rehersal dinner via email in a place I had never laid eyes on. This was no easy task but working with the folks at Harvest on Main made it painless! They really went the extra mile to make me happy. They have a great private space where my party of 20 was extremely comfortable. The food was simply perfection. I was given a dedicated wait staff that saw to our every desire! Michelle worked hard on the menu to help me appeal to everyone's tastes. I can not say enough good things about this place! If you ever find yourself in this quaint town make this a must stop for lunch or dinner! I was totally impressed. Everyone enjoyed the food and no one left hungry. They didn't even flinch when the party arrived a full hour late! What wonderful service! A truly great place! So Happy I found this wonderful Place!

2  Thank Tammi L
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I had reservations at the Brewery, but decided that this place looked better. We were absolutely right. However, we didn't have reservations. GET RESERVATIONS! We sat at the kitchen bar and had great conversation with a couple guys that work there. Food was absolutely delectable and we will go back to Blue Ridge just to eat here!

1  Thank Nate C
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Came here by recommendation of the Blue Ridge Olive Company for lunch. Our 9 year old ended up pucking the best sandwich ever! The Salmon BLT was AMAZING!!!!!!Salmon was perfectly cooked and the bacon was perfect as well. My wife am I both had the Chicken Sandwich(with Bacon Jam and Pimento Cheese). The chicken breast was moist and juicy. We will be returning here when back in Blue Ridge.

1  Thank jdwsleep
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food was outstanding and presented well. The service was friendly, helpful and timely. We have eaten here twice and my sister and brother-in-law ate here every night of their visit.

1  Thank Cathy L