“Great Place”
Review of Tupelo Tea

Tupelo Tea
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Just happened into this place looking for a Blue Ridge coffee cup. Glad we did. The staff was really nice and inviting. We each ordered a different ice tea and they were all very good. I recommend the vanilla one with sweetener.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Super ladies that ran the shop!!! Not a fan of paying 4 bucks for a glass of tea but I loved it!!! Great brew & my husband a true sweet tea snob was won over by their Vanilla peach with Agave - well done!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I gave up coffee for team. I love my tea as much as my coffee now and never thought I would say that. The Hazleberry Pu-erh is go to in the mornings!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Truly enjoyed the tea offerings. Nice staff and immaculate bright sunny space. Teas samples are are display along with an impressive honey collection. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

The choices are almost overwhelming! I could spend hours smelling all of the teas and reading about their origin. Such a beautiful shop and friendly staff.

Been to Tupelo Tea? Share your experiences!