“Nice home... LOTS-O-ROOM!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wlp840
Martinez, Georgia
“Be Prepared for Problems”
Reviewed January 23, 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I hated to leave a negative review because I prefer that owners have a chance to resolve problems with their rental properties rather than losing business. In this case I feel I have no choice. The owner has been unresponsive and even owes me money. Following is the text of a message I sent to the owner on December 10, 2017. She never responded - even though I've contacted her a couple more times since then. It is now late January 2018 and I've given up on getting my money back or hearing anything from her.

Nov 28 2017, 01:47 AM
Lidiya, First things first. The address where you can send a check for $50
since we brought 3 dogs instead of 4 is: -----------------------. I promised you details about the good and bad of our stay and here they are. I do not plan to leave a review on Flipkey b/c my overall rating would only be 2 stars out of 5. I do not wish to hurt future leasing opportunities for you. Instead, I hope that you can use this email to make the rental experience better for future customers. The Good * We
loved the downstairs area for the kids. * The creek at the bottom of your
property was enjoyable. * The lot was nice. * We thoroughly enjoyed the
fire pit and used it every day. * The pool table was used a lot - especially
by the kids. * We loved the fact that your house is pet friendly, a rental
feature that is hard to find. * The house was spacious and we never felt
crowded - even with 17 of us. * We appreciated the fact that you let us
check out a couple of hours late. * We appreciated your responsiveness
when we called about the TV and heater issues. * We were glad there were
2 kitchens - a great feature on Thanksgiving Day. The Bad * The fireplace
does not work. We built a fire the 1st night and the house became very
smokey (the flue was open wide). We were VERY DISAPPOINTED that we
could not have fires in the house. I do not claim to be an expert, but the
flue is either partially plugged, or the chimney does not extend far enough
above the roof of the house (the more likely scenario in my opinion).
Whatever the reason, I highly recommend that you fix this problem. * The
fact that we could not watch the TV by simply turning it on and tuning into
whatever station (especially networks) that we desired was VERY
DISAPPOINTING. We ended up having to set up one of our laptops on the
table below the TV and temporarily subscribe to Hulu, ESPN, and one of
the networks in order to watch the football games in which we were
interested. We had to go to the added trouble of canceling these
subscriptions today. * There were dirty dishes in the kitchen shelving. A
couple of the pans were covered in grease when we got them out to use
them. * The dishwasher does not clean dishes properly. Many of the
dishes are very dirty after using the dishwasher. We had to re-wash our
personal dishes after we returned home. * The lack of hot water for
showers a major problem. We had to take super fast showers in shifts. It is critical that you provide more hot water for your renters if you want them
to return in the future. The following problems are simple and cheap to fix.
Leaving them as is will continue to convey to your customers that you are
not interested in providing them with a quality stay. * The swing by the
creek is dangerous (nails sticking out) and falling apart. * The skylights
need cleaning. * Chairs need to be available around the fire pit. * The
bedpost in the bedroom at the top of the stairs is loose. * Much of the
furniture is worn in places. * The bench associated with the kitchen table
downstairs is wobbly. * The upstairs kitchen lighting is poor. * Much of the
kitchen equipment is old. * The gaming system associated with the kids
room TV is VERY old and outdated.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jan 29, 2018
So I have my first unhappy guest. Thank you for your constructive criticism. I will do my best to fix everything outlined.
Sorry that we only offer Netflix and no ESPN/Hulu. There are NOBODY in this area offers ESPN - the subscription is expensive and I never claimed we offer it.
Sorry for the fireplace not to work, it seems you felt the chimney were clogged. We had chimney cleaned last March. It is due for cleaning on March 15 again.
We did check the dishwasher. May be the setting was wrong? It works fine. I did address with my cleaners the issue with the dirty pots. I am very sorry about it.
I can see the issue with water usage for 17 people. We have 2 extra large tanks, but with a family as large as yours, they still need time to recover. I am not sure why taking a quick shower is a problem. Think about your home. You have a large company coming in and everyone wants to take a hot shower. Will it be realistic to expect long times with hot water for everyone? At any cabin you will stay as a large group, there are 2 options - quick shower or 20 minutes wait after 8-10 people for water recovery.
Everything else outlined here we will surely address - but I can not imagine any of that would make your stay so bad that you decided to give me 2 stars.
Lets recall the good things: We loved the downstairs area for the kids. * The creek at the bottom of your property was enjoyable. * The lot was nice. * We thoroughly enjoyed the fire pit and used it every day. * The pool table was used a lot - especially by the kids. * We loved the fact that your house is pet friendly, a rental feature that is hard to find. * The house was spacious and we never felt crowded - even with 17 of us. * We appreciated the fact that you let us check out a couple of hours late. * We appreciated your responsiveness when we called about the TV and heater issues. * We were glad there were 2 kitchens - a great feature on Thanksgiving Day.
David L
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Nice home... LOTS-O-ROOM!”
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Lots of room for a large family gathering and lovely scenery! Large garage can fit 4 cars, 2 kitchens and plenty of seating space.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
Georgia
“Awesome cabin!♡”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I absolutely loved the cabin! It was very clean, had everything we needed & then some. We did Smores by the fire pit & the pooll was an awesome treat. My family truly enjoyed it and we will be back! Thank you so much Liyidia for working with our schedule also, you're the best!

Lori F
“Incredible - we WILL be back!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is our fifth year of trying to find a vacation house that will fit all of our needs - number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, a pool, etc. THIS place was what we have been looking for. I have already booked it for next summer. There are two kitchens, which means two fridges! There are plenty of bedrooms and beds and we loved the open layout of the living room, kitchen, dining area. The dining table can sit 12. There was even a high chair available there so we didn't have to bring one. The driveway was a particular favorite of all our 3-4 years olds because it was flat and they could ride their tricycles and other "cars" for hours on it! We loved the remoteness of it - weren't bothered by anybody. There was internet if we needed it.

We went with the intention of making this our family vacation destination each summer. We have 8 adults and LOTS of grandkids and this place met every need we had. PLUS the price was right.

Yulia and LIdiya were very helpful and answered any questions we had.

I would highly recommend this place for large gatherings! In fact, I have already recommended it to some!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kimberly...
“You Can't Be Serious!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The owner states the house is undergoing renovations which is not true. There is poison ivy all around the pool which is unsafe for the kids. The electrical outlets did not work in one of the lower bedrooms. There was mold and mildew all over the patio table. The first level bathroom sink was clogged and the bathrooms were carpeted. I was not very happy at all with my stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 31, 2017
It is a very odd review, Kimberly. You never called me about any complain or issue. We don't have any poison ivy around the pool. I am actually very surprised with your words. We will check it right away, but it could be done the very first day you found issues.
We have a local management company who helps with any issues like clogged bathrooms or need of extra cleaning. It is really hard to help if we don't know about issues you have.
Yes, some bathrooms are carpeted. But they are always well vacuumed and have plenty of mats.
We just purchased the home and didn't rent a lot of times as we are slowly changing things. We have changed from carpet to wood in all main areas. But bathroom renovations are still on the list. This is one of the reasons we didn't increase the price yet. I don't see how carpet in bathrooms can make your stay unhappy.
Sorry that bathrooms and clogged sink spoiled your stay. I wish you called or texted me and we would improve it on the day 1.
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for being such an awesome guest! Please come again next year. We will do more renovations, we plan to remodel all bathrooms and change some furniture to make it more comfortable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing