Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Neat store to check out in Blue Ridge

This was a neat store to check out that we found on our recent visit to Blue Ridge. We have never... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jwmcrazynurse
Augusta, Georgia
Go-To Gift Store

Presents of Mine always delivers one of a kind personalized gifts of the highest quality. You can... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Gina T
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a personalized gift, this is your store! They have a large assortment of items to select from and personalization was fast and included in the price. They have many thread colors and fonts to choose from and the staff is very friendly!!

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

This place is a MUST STOP if you are in blue ridge.. may even go as far to say if you are in Georgia. Amazing staff and fabulous products!

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I purchased probably my 6th monogramed weekender bag on line this weekend. First of all, the store has great merchandise, good quality and lots of fun things. When I selected the bag on line, it said there was one left. I placed my order to pick up at the store the next day. (Order was made on line Saturday evening). Before business hours even started on Sunday, I received a call from Yvonne. She apologized and said that, unfortunately, the bag was out of stock but that she had spoken with the owner who would be happy to let me select another bag at the same price. Yvonne even called me again to be sure the thread color I had previously selected was still the color I wanted. If she had not checked, the bag would have looked odd with navy thread on navy/white stripe.Wow! I selected another bag ($10 more) and it was ready within an hour and a half. The bag is beautiful and I'm thrilled with it. As I said, I've purchased several items at this store. I've been happy with their service and product quality every time.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

This place has so much to choose from and so many options when it comes to monogramming- letter design, words & phrases, fonts, etc. They have purses, decals for cars and cups, license plates, bags, shirts; SO much! I don't know much about pricing because I don't get many things monogrammed, but for a shirt for my daughter and me, it was $24.95 each and that included the monogram- phrase, style (font, glitter, and crown). I've had my Yeti cup monogrammed since February and it's still in great shape. I also got a car tag last year and just took it off this month to replace it. It's faded of course, but still in tact and usable. So I believe the quality of the purchases are worth the price. AND, I didn't have to wait all day for my shirts. They were done within an hour. Overall, I've been happy with each of my purchases from POM.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

I have always enjoyed the shop during our trips to Blue Ridge. It is a great place for personalized items. The monogram cost is included in the price of the item and ready in most cases within a couple of hours. The staff was great and willing to help. My husband and I were having a difficult time determining sizes for our daughters. We were fortunate that two of the employees were about the same size as our girls. The staff tried on jackets and help determine the correct sizes. The monograms turned out great. I cannot wait to return to Blue Ridge to see what is new in the store.