“Breakfast or just coffee”
Review of L&L Beanery - CLOSED

L&L Beanery
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in an old bank building built in 1926 complete with a walk-in vault. Sit by the firplace and enjoy a cup of coffee,smoothies frappe or have lunch on in our cafe.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

L&L Beanery is a coffee shop on one side and a restaurant on the other. I have had one of the best side orders of grits at this place I have ever had. Somehow they make it so creamy but it still has that coarse texture that grits have. I tried to do it at home but it is not the same. I will have to go back for my favorite grits now and then. On the coffee shop side, they offer pastries, many varieties of java and comfortable chairs to sit back, sip some brew and read a good book. Great atmosphere. I was close to a nap when my wife came to get me after shopping in a nearby store.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

With two locations in Blue Ridge, the L&L is a great place to drink coffee, eat and visit. The tomato bisque soup is absolutely wonderful, as are the sandwiches. With free wi-fi, this is a great place to hang out!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Soups and salad delicious in interesting surroundings: a former bank. Pleasant and efficient service. Lots of dessert offerings.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant. The food and staff are absolutely amazing! I travel to Blue Ridge for vacation just so I can enjoy the spinach crepes here. They are to die for. I can not wait for my next trip to L & L Beanery!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lynda Thomoson still kepts bringing the cream to the top .. She makes you feel so welcome to be dining in her Cafe' .... I'm impressed by her friendly personality and always making sure your dining is first quality .... Now that I have told everyone about Lynda .. Let's talk about the excellent food and the servers .. The best in Fannin Co ... If you want to feel Home for the Holidays .. Please stop by this quaint place... Great place to meet also for Hot Chocolate.. Cappincino .. Coffee .. What ever your palate desires ... Merry Christmas ..