“Good BBQ, good prices”

Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q
Ranked #30 of 88 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
“Good BBQ, good prices”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was our third visit to Blue Ridge but our first visit to BR Barbecue. We got barbecue beef plate for take out with their spicy sauce which was very good, lean, not greasy, ample portions. My daughter and I both had the smoked chicken salad on fresh greens - the chicken salad was outstanding! Pretty sure the apple pie was commercial food but all the food made in house was yummy!

Pace, Florida, United States
“Cooks the BEST Barbeque in town!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a very casual restaurant where you order when you walk in and you seat yourself. My husband had a pork sandwich and french fries, I had a half of a chicken which was moist and expertly cooked. The owner behind the counter greeted us with a smile when we walked in. We loved the atmosphere here!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Dana C
atlanta
“Love this place.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have eaten here numerous times and I am never disappointed. I always get the pork and it is very good. They have a nice big front porch with tables if you want to eat outside. It's our favorite BBQ place in Blue Ridge.

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love this place. We have rented a cabin out in the area for a few years (around July 4th) and was lucky to find this place the first year we visited - now no visit to Blue Ridge is complete without stopping here. There BBQ is really good, and they make Brunswick stew the right way. But one of my favorite things is the Smoked Chicken Salad - it is sooo good.

I just went last weekend since it was apple picking time and had to stop to get a BBQ meal and I got some Chicken Salad and Brunswick stew to take home with me. My only regret was that I didn't take home more :)

If you go to Blue Ridge and like BBQ, then make it a point to stop here (they give free samples of the smoked chicken salad to every customer)

• Visited October 2012
Winter Haven, Florida
“Ok”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Tried the baby back ribs and wasn't very impressed. Everything else was ok. kinda pricy for what you got.

Visited May 2012