“Great ”
Review of Das Kaffee Haus

Das Kaffee Haus
Description: Das Kaffee Haus is a local Coffee & Dessert establishment. It overlooks the famous Blue Ridge Train Railway Station and downtown Main Street. With a large, covered outdoor seating area you can even bring your dog and watch the train come and go. It offers space to enjoy the finest, fresh brewed coffees and beans with some of your favorite fresh desserts. From Muffins, Cookies, Truffles, Pies, Espresso and Barista related items. If you are staying on a small vacation or trip, come and even find coffee making equipment like, French Press, Mocha Pot, Cold Brew, Grinder, Tea Utensils, etc. Feel free to grab a fresh Frappe if you are in a hurry as well. Lots of Coffee related Merchandise and plenty of knowledge to share our way of making a good cup of coffee. Organic and Fair Trade is a Priority in our Shop. Thank you for coming!
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Service is great. Coffee was great. I loved the outdoor patio. It was a nice place to stop by and wake up a little after leaving the rail cars.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

So I come here just about everyday and the Coffee is amazing, and the service is great! It does get busy at times and you may have to wait but that’s with any good coffee haus. Highly recommend you try it if you’re in Blue Ridge,Ga.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This place is a fun and quirky place to have a really good cup of freshly brewed coffee. I had a cappuccino which was 1/3 double espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 froth, and it tasted like a cup of strong Viennese-style coffee that I had in Austria. I'm a coffee snob, and liked it so much that I bought a 12 oz. bag of their Dancing Goats coffee beans. The secret to their good coffee is that they get their beans delivered fresh and frequently, right from the roaster. Their chocolate muffins ($3.00) are amazing and decadent enough for two people to share. My only negative comment, from a safety standpoint, is that several of the chair seats are really old and really sagging, and the legs are unstable. Most of the other seating is uncomfortable wooden benches. Be sure to check out the large outside deck seating.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We are probably coffee snobs but just not impressed - cakes were less than appetizing in the case and I did a shot of caramel syrup in my cafe o lait - not great - probably my fault bu again, I make my own caramel - would have been so much better.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We visited here multiple times over the course of our week in Blue Ridge and always received excellent service and coffee/tea. My husband always ordered a coffee and I ordered a tea (they have several varieties of loose leaf tea bags). Cute little place to sit indoors or outdoors. It is both kid and dog friendly.

Been to Das Kaffee Haus? Share your experiences!