“Cosy and great pizza”

Piccola Stella Trattoria
Ranked #55 of 157 Restaurants in Batam Center
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Specialize in processed Italian gourmet foods and products for weddings, corporate events,reception, hotel room service,cafe and special events toensuring the highest level of satisfaction.We really are truly passionate about bringing home wonderful regional Italian foods that inspire authentic flavour tastes and menus
Melbourne, Australia
“Cosy and great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Love the pizza and the service was good. They would call the proper taxi for you. Pasta tomato based was too salty for my palette which is more suitable for local taste. Offers delivery too.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank EstelleFoo
Piccola Stella T, Owner at Piccola Stella Trattoria, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear EstelleFoo

Thank you very much for your comment really appreciate

Also thank you for your feedback about the tomato sauce we have immediately adjust the recipe with less salt

Thank you again and hope to see u here soon

Regard

• Indonesian first
Batam, Ouham, Central African Republic
“Piccola Stella Trattoria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice place, nice food, nice service. Price is affordable. Should open a new branch somewhere near downtown because it is located quite far.

• Visited July 2013
Dear Alfrecha F

Thank you very much for your comment really appreciates

Please be inform that soon we will open 10 more outlet in all Batam area from Sekupan to Jodoh and From Nongsa to Batu Aji,

We are very happy to see u in one of our new outlet more near to your home

Regard

San Francisco, California
“Best Italian I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have gone to the Piccola Stella Trattoria on multiple occasions while traveling in Batam for business. My mouth is literally watering thinking about the food there. The prices are good and the food is excellent. I recommend the veil, or just ask the Chef what he thinks you would like. We asked for desert and the Chef asked if he could make something special for us. We agreed and he brought out two long platters with some type of ice cream or something, flaming lava cake, and tira miusu. I have never been disappointed with the food or the service and will continue to go back every time I am in Batam.

1 Thank Drew_California
Piccola Stella T, Owner at Piccola Stella Trattoria, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Drew

thank you very much for your comment really appreciates

Again thank you for your support , we looking forward to see you and friend again here

With best Regard

Bay Area, Northern California
“ADVISORY!!!! Attention all Bule!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a great time we all had at Piccola Stella Trattoria, which Chef Mino has not really officially opened (He will in July 2013.) The service was great, the pasta was great, we had fruit gratis for dessert, but most of all I was surprised by the Capresi salad, which had all of the proportions perfectly done. It seemed like the basil was hidden and ground up - what a flavor explosion! The location is not as splendid as Bella Italia but the payoff to drive over to Batam Center is so worth it. Please go see Chef Mino and you will go home happy with a full belly. Oh yeah, he only uses the freshest ingredients so, if you want the lamb shank call ahead for the next day. He will make ANYTHING you want with a days notice if the ingredients are available!

Caro Elpollorojo

thank you very much for your comment really appreciates

please share with your friend your experiences here at Piccola

Looking forward to serve u again

Regards

Batam Center, Indonesia
“Italian Foodies Dream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

While looking for the next best thing Batam had to offer me on one of my nightly journeys through it's manic streets, I was fortunate enough to find (hidden behind grapevines no less), Piccola Stella Trattoria.

With a boisterous and friendly "Ciao" from Mino (the owner, chef, host, waiter) my Italian culinary experience in Batam began.

I frequent PST weekly now. The food and staff have not once disappointed me. Staying open an extra 20 min for me one morning (they are open until 2am daily) to pick up a post clubbing take away.

Everything from pizzas to pastas and desserts. To eat in or take away (with delivery to your door anywhere in Batam). And the wine.... I come from South Africa where good wine comes cheap and I miss that here in Batam. Well, not anymore. I usually go there for a Italian Pinot Grigio (only Rp 120 000) and receive complementary garlic bread, a small pizza and a pasta. In other words a complete meal for two with wine. And just to top it off, he then gives you 10% off as well.

This really is not one to miss. I have even arranged my birthday party there next month.

Great inexpensive authentic food! Great authentic hospitality! Great authentic experience!
Italian food like my granny used to make it (had been Italian of course :))!!!

Thanks Mino and crew - a big two thumbs up!

Wesley

2 Thank Wesley C
Ciao Wesley C

how are u? Thank u very much for your comment really appreciates

Looking forward to celebrate your birthday here at Piccola

Talk to you soon