HARRIS Hotel Batam Center
$25
$20
Sky Inn Express Hotel(Batam Center)
$18
$22
$15
$46
$43
Agoda.com
Eska Hotel Batam(Batam Center)
$31
$24
$20
Link Hotel(Batam Center)
1,631 results
All reviewsmega mallferry terminalsea viewconvenient locationwalking distanceconnecting roomsswimming poolshopping centrehigh floorwelcome drinkbirthday cakeclean hotelearly checkcheck in processbooked roomsshort getawaypleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I had a couple of request due to my elderly dad who has problem walking, the staffs did all their best to accommodate to all my requests without failed. All the staffs are always there with smile. The hotel is super near to mega mall as well as just beside the ferry terminal. Super location and convenient. Would recommend all to try this hotel out as it worth all the amount paid. Hotel is very clean and neat, very new too!

• Stayed: July 2014
General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Valued Guest Bellerena,

From all the Players of HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, I am expressing to you how glad we are to receive positive review regarding our staff service delivery and hotel cleanliness.

Daily we reconsider our service and product to be improve with the only aim to make your venue every time better.

Wishing you a pleasant day and we look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Date of Stay: 28-29 June 2014

Literally located within a stone throw from Batam Centre Jetty and next to a shopping mall.
Simple and clean room with everything you need. Fantastic staffs who attended to my every request.
Special thanks to our driver Mr.Edo.
This hotel exceeded all my expectation.

• Stayed: June 2014
General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Valued Guest Flymetothemoon0,

From all our Players, we are delighted to have you staying with us and we are extremely happy that you had enjoyed your stay at our property.

It has been shared with all Players of HARRIS Hotel Batam Center and Mr. Edo, our driver, has been informed about your special thanks to him.

Dear Valued Guest Flymetothemoon0, once again thank you very much for your time and comment. It will be a great pleasure for all of us to welcome you again for your next visit in our property.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice placed if You are tired after travelling - it is just at ferry (Batam centre) terminal. Quality of sleeping is quite good providing You have water side room. The biggest advantage is very nice and helpful staff. Food is very average although ox tail soup is really delicious.
The biggest disatvantage is dirt in bathroom which also suffer from lack of proper ventilation.

Stayed: July 2014
General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Valued Guest Jacek J,

Thank you very much for your time, sharing your experience in HARRIS Hotel Batam Center. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Kindly be informed, you special note about our bed quality has been shared internally among our Housekeeping department, as your focus on the delicious Oxtail Soup from Chef Rudi.

Regarding the ventilation inconvenience, our engineering team is daily working on its implementation for our 171 rooms changing the full set of compressor allocated to each floor.

Dear Valued Guest Jacek J, thank you again for your input, we will be delighted to welcome you again in our property.

I wish you an excellent week ahead.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed in Harris Batam Center with 3 of my girlfriends. Check in and out was smooth. Booked two rooms and was given my requested connecting room and Woman's Touch section on the 8th floor Nice touches in the room: 2 pillows, one small bolster (for those who need something to hug to sleep), a complimentary set of gifts, yoga mat, magazine (sadly, in bahasa melayu, which i dont know how to read), loan of hair curlers or straighteners available (specially for woman's touch section only).

Have totally enjoyed my stay in this hotel cause of the staff and environment of the hotel. Will definitely come back to Harris Batam Center for my future stays! Keep up the good job, Harris Batam Center! =)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MissyEvilyn

Dear Valued Guest MissyEvilyn,

Thank you for your comment posted recently, it has been shared with all our Players. We are pleased to read you had had a " Great Stay " in HARRIS Hotel Batam Center.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed our dedicated Corner Woman Touch floor with all the amenities for make your stay a Unique experience.

Dear Valued Guest MissyEveilyn, thank you again for your time, your satisfaction is our priority, we are looking forward to welcome you again in our property.

I wish you an excellent week ahead.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Check in and out were fast and smooth.

Was offered a woman's floor at 8th level as I am a female travelling alone - a nice gesture. I was told by a front office lady that no man is allowed on this floor. Imagine my shock when a man came out at wee morning from a room near the lift. Aroma burner in the room was really awesome!

2 other bad incidents are : (1) I received a morning wake up call from a male staff from front office at 8.30 am asking for "samir", a male I believe. Imagine, did he knows calling 8th floor (a female designated floor) inhouse number asking for a male at early morning is ALL WRONG? (2) I called front office for late check out. She replied "yes". I further replied her that I would like 3 pm check out, when asked. She said sgd10 per hour will be charged. So, I asked what time is late check out with no charge. She said 12.30pm. And I asked if 1 pm allowed?. Guess what is her reply? She replied "cannot. Guest is already coming". This doesnot make sense, right? If 3pm checkout, the answer is yes, (no mention of "guest coming", all because there is a commercial value to them, which is the infamous sgd10 per hour surcharge. If 30min more (1pm), it is "cannot, guest coming". What more, I was checking out on friday (not a busy weekend) from a woman floor, during ramadhan. I think the management should seriously train their staff better and be abit flexible to retain valued guests who have plans to return.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Yeni F

Dear Valued Guest Yeni F,

Thank you very much for your feedback, from all the HARRIS Hotel Batam Center Players, we definitely took note about your constructive note which has been shared internally among our Front Office and Housekeeping department.

Regarding the inconvenience which took place about your experience in our Corner dedicated to the Women, I took the full responsibility about the misunderstanding you experience during your morning call, it will not happen again. We are working daily on training improvement, knowledge and expertise being the values to anticipate Guest needs during their stay in our property.

Dear Valued Guest Yeni F, thank you again for your time, your satisfaction is our priority.

I wish you an excellent day ahead and will be pleased to welcome you personally for your next venue in our island if you deciced to select again HARRIS Hotel Batam Center.