HARRIS Hotel Batam Center
$32
$29
$21
Very Good 4/5
Sky Inn Express Hotel(Batam Center)
$18
    $20
    $14
    Average 3/5
    $46
    $44
    Great 4.5/5
    Eska Hotel Batam(Batam Center)
    $31
    Priceline
    $24
    $20
    Link Hotel(Batam Center)
    No availability for your dates from our partners
      1,631 results
      All reviewsmega mallferry terminalsea viewconvenient locationwalking distanceconnecting roomsswimming poolshopping centrehigh floorwelcome drinkbirthday cakeclean hotelearly checkcheck in processbooked roomsshort getawaypleasant stay
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed February 20, 2012

I just cAme back from a one night stay on 18 feb together with 9 other girlfriends for a all gals pajamas night getaway.
      GM Mr stylianos and team was fabulous in their hospitality .
      I make arrangement for table of ten during dinner and surprised my 3 gfs with a birthday cake on the house . It was a surprise to meet the charming GM who came personally to wish my gfs happy birthday.
      And it ended with a outstanding service when he offered a ride to the ferry point as he saw my 7 gfs struggling with his shopping loots .
      Unfortunately I couldn't say goodbye to him personally as was late and rushing for the ferry after a spa out.
      Like to thanks again to him and also front desk Mr hendri for his cheery smile and helpfulness .
      Overall it was a great experiment as am pretty fussy for stays in hotel .
      The only minus point perhaps it's the ayam penyet dinner which was a tad too dry, it would b perfect if it comes with a hot steamy soup .

• Stayed: February 2012
      General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Harris Fans,
      Cheers from the New Hot Spot right in the Center.
      It was indeed a great pleasure meeting You all and thank you so much for your so positive comments.
      All the Harris Players are dedicated to provide the best service to our Harris Fans especially when there is a special occasion, we will strive to make it an unforgettable one.
      Happy birthday once again to your friends and all the best.
      We have well noted the Ayam Penyet and we should seriously consider a hot soup to go with.
      Thank you so much for your great suggestion.
      Looking forward welcoming You back soon and once again million thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Hi I just had my batam holiday from 12-14 Feb 2012. I have to say the Harris Batam Center provides excellent service, excellent food, good central location for both shopping at Batam mall and Nagoya Hill. I have to say the only let down was the swimming area is not too fantastic but then again, it was good enough :-).
      There is free wifi throughout the hotel making it so easy to post pictures of your holiday.
      I would recommend this hotel for people looking to do shopping at batam.
      Keep up the good job Harris.

1  Thank ScottSam_78
      General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Dear Harris Fans.
      Cheers from Harris Hotel Batam Center. A new hotspot right in the Center.
      We would like to thank you so much for your praises concerning our Product, Harris Players and food, and we are so glad that your stay was so exceptional.
      Looking forward welcoming You back in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Went to stay at Harris Batam center during 12-13 Feb'12 through deal.com. The location for this hotel is very good, just few mins away from the ferry terminal and with a nearby mall.

When we arrived at the lobby, a welcome drink and a cold towel was given to the guests which is very nice gesture. The front counter staffs are quite polite and some can speak quite good English,

We had requested for a room with sea view and our requested was fulfilled, but to our disappointment the view was not really spectacular like some other resorts. We stayed at 9 level.

The room and the hotel was quite clean and the decor at the lobby was very simple, it give a very budget feel look.

The food was quite disappointing during the tea session, only biscuit and some cakes were served. The dinner was equally bad, as only 1 soup and 1 plate of rice with 2 little dishes was given and after that we had to call for room service to fill up our stomach. The breakfast was reasonably alright.

Overall the hotel staff and cleanliness are good and the food section need to be improved.

2  Thank Raymond0729

Dear Harris Fans,
      Cheers from Harris Hotel Batam Center. The new Hotspot right in the Center.
      We so much appreciate your genuine review and we would like to thank you so much.
      Thank you so much for the praises about our Harris Players and the cleanliness of the property.
      Concerning the food comments we really working on it with our Executive Chef to improve the variety of the Tea break and the dinner.
      Once again thank you so much for staying with us and looking forward welcoming you back to Harris in the near future.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I had family trip to Batam on 11-12 Feb. Knowing that Harris Hotel Batam is a newly opened hotel, we decided to stay there.

When we stepped in to the hotel, the staff greeted us with smiles. The secruity guard offered welcome drink. Tasted fabulous. Should provide this drink during breakfast/lunch buffet or afternoon tea.

The room was utterly clean. Im very pleased with that. I gave a big hug to the bolster(those who stayed this hotel before,should know what i mean). What disappointed me was the phone. There was no direct contact with the staff. If I have an enquiry, I cannot use the phone to call the operator as I do not know the digit number(for most hotels, the number for operator is '0') I tried to call the call centre. It engaged while I was pressing the hotline number. My brother had to go to reception and enquired. Dummy phone.

Had noon tea. I was disappointed with the small spread of foods. All varieties of foods should be displayed at once. If the foods are about to run out, the staff should quickly replenish.

Breakfast buffet was relatively ok. The beef meat was hard to bite & chewy. I decided to spit out.

Overall, I am happy with the friendly service from Harris staff. Had second thought to come over again. My parents looked happy and they loved the shampoo. It made their hair smooth suddenly. :)

• Stayed: February 2012
      General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2012

Dear Harris Fans,
      Cheers from Harris Hotel Batam Center. A new Lifestyle is born right in the Center.
      Thank you so much for staying with us and we are delighted with your fabulous comments.
      We have well noted the limited spread of our High tea and we will work out with the Chef for a more selection of food in the near future.
      We have also took note of the beef and we will immediately check with the supplier for the quality of it.
      Looking forward welcoming You back in the very near future.
      General manager

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here at the Harris Hotel Batam Center for the last 3 nights and are very pleased that we chose this hotel. The hotel decor is modern retro, funky and very 'orange' (Not recommended if the colour orange gives you a headache!). The rooms are very spacious and very well appointed. (The torch in the room is a great idea for emergency purposes, I assume, which we have not come across in the many hotels we have stayed at around the world!).
      The hospitality of the staff are attentive, approachable, friendly and fun! We had trouble connecting to our wifi on the 2nd day but the problem was promptly attended to by 2 very young helpful chaps (one of them was a trainee).
      The location of this hotel is excellent for food and shopping, with the MegaMall just across the road and the ferry terminal just next to the hotel. All within comfortable walking distance.
      The complimentary 1hr indonesian massage x2 was a nice treat and the seaview room (as requested) was excellent.
      Just one feedback on the maintenance of our room (#508) - the hand-shower holder was broken when we arrived, the hand basin plug does not seal properly and one bedside lamp does not work. Perhaps a better room quality reporting checklist between staff may be helpful.
      Overall, we truly enjoyed a nice relaxing trip to Batam and we'll definitely recommend this hotel to readers if "simple, unique and friendly" is what they are looking for!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
      General Manager H, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Batam Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Dear Harris Fans,
      Cheers from the new Hot Spot on the Island of Batam.
      We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thanks a million for all your favorable comments which are so meaningful for all of us.
      Indeed we are a simple, unique and friendly property right in the Center, where are our Harris Fans can walk to the ferry terminal and the Mega Mall.
      Our H spa is coming up in the next two months with a fabulous view of the ocean, equipped with Sauna, jacuzzis, couple and single rooms.
      We have well noted your check list of the room and has been immediately communicated to our Chief Engineer for further action.
      Looking forward to welcoming You back soon.
      Harrilsy Yours