“My "Go To" Hotel in Blakely”
Review of Days Inn Blakely

Days Inn Blakely
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Blakely
Miami, Florida
“My "Go To" Hotel in Blakely”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Days Inn Blakely is my "go to" because every time I go to it, I can always rely on it to be a comfortable and restful stay. I find myself having to take too many road trips from south Florida to Atlanta, and I always choose to stay at the Days Inn Blakely. Even if I have to drive a few extra miles on a long trip, I will stay in Blakely because I am confident that I will receive quality service and rooms. After sitting behind the wheel for so many hours, laying on the soft and cozy beds at Days Inn Blakely is exactly what I need. My most recent stay just a few days ago, was exactly like all the others: warm smiles at the front desk, a clean room, comfy comforters, lots of rest, and a warm breakfast early in the morning. Days Inn Blakely provides me with everything I need to feel rested and ready to continue my drive to my destination.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
pateljig11, General Manager at Days Inn Blakely, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Wonderful to have you back with us again. Thank you for the kind words and choosing our hotel for your stay on your trip from South Florida , I am confident other travellers will find this useful. Please let me know prior to your next trip, if there is anything we can do to further improve your experience.

Jay Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
JOHNSTON
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Only there for one night, but had the best night sleep!! Bed very comfortable. Made this an excellent stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

pateljig11, General Manager at Days Inn Blakely, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you so very much for the kind words. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the stay. We look foward to seeing you again when traveling through the South Georgia region area again.

Respectfuly,
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I found myself headed to Blakely for little league baseball and the Days Inn was an option for lodging. What outstanding service we received from all staff. The property was clean, well managed and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was perfect. A terrific location: easily accessible. Youth athletics have taken me all over the US and this stay rates a 10!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Johnnie C
pateljig11, General Manager at Days Inn Blakely, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
It is so refreshing to read of your experience. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. You can rest assured this will be shared with my whole staff. We are confident that others who are looking for accomodations in the area will find this very useful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel. If there is anything we can do to prepare for your future visit(s), pleasse contact me directly.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was traveling through the South Georgia region for the first time with my family. I was unfamiliar with the region, and not sure where would be a safe and comfortable place to stay. I asked a few people, and everyone recommended that the Days Inn in Blakely was their top choice. My family and I decided to stay there, and after our stay, we understood why everyone recommended it so highly. The front desk staff that welcomed us and took care of us during our stay was attentive and very helpful. Everyone thought the beds were very comfortable and we were very well rested the following morning. We even woke up to a warm breakfast that was just what we needed before we were on the road again. The kids wanted to stay another night and also enjoy the nice pool!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Shelly J
Thank you so very much for the kind words. We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed the stay. We look foward to seeing you again when traveling through the South Georgia region again.

Jay Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blakely
EconoLodge Donalsonville
EconoLodge Donalsonville
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
George T. Bagby State Park Lodge
GuestHouse Inn Abbeville
GuestHouse Inn Abbeville
#1 of 1 in Abbeville
Garden Path Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Days Inn Blakely? Share your experiences!