“Not a "best" Western”

Best Western Milton Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Reviewed July 17, 2005

When I made the reservation all I wanted was a clean, smoke free room to spend one night in. I chose this motel because they advertised the new building was smoke free.....sounds good......smelled horrible. When we first arrived the uncaring and bored desk person tried to put us in the old (very smokey) building, after explaining I have allergies and was expecting smoke free I was told we could have a "new" room but that (and I quote) "I can't promise it hasn't been smoked in cause you know how people are". The room looked ok, bed was great , but the smell was unreal. The staff obviously knows there is a problem because the A/C unit was stuffed with dryer sheets to help with the smell. It did not help. I probably would not write this review at all except for the fact that this place had one of the least friendly, uncaring staffs I have ever run across. The morning desk clerk won't even look up, and he spent the entire time we were in the lobby on talking on his (obviously) personal cell phone. We never did get his attention and at that point we didn't care anymore. We will not stay there again, and since this is our first Best Western experience I will be avoiding them in the future. This is especially sad since the Milton Inn has the potential to be a very nice place.

• Stayed: July 2005
18  Thank parsons19

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Ridges Resort & Marina
#1 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Days Inn Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
#4 of 6 in Murphy

Been to Best Western Milton Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Milton Inn

Address: 201 Highway 515 W, Blairsville, GA 30512-3501
Location: United States > Georgia > Blairsville
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Price Range: $89 - $150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Milton Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Milton Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Blairsville Best Western