“Good chinese buffet”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Blairsville, Georgia
“Good chinese buffet”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Tasty and fresh chinese food, take out or eat in at the small dining area, good selection of different dishes. I will make it a regular stop.

Visited March 2013

“Great Food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I've always enjoyed eating at No 1 Chinese. I've never ordered from the menu but the buffet has always been fresh and delicious and the price for the buffet cannot be beat for the dishes that they offer.

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“DISGUSTING & RUDE”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This restaurant is called No.1.. I think they left off a few zeros. I came in from Atlanta and stopped by to order take out, what a MISTAKE. I ordered the Mongolion beef. When I got to the Hotel room, i noticed it was NOT what I had ordered. It said on the menu that it has bamboo shoots, scallions, carrots, baby corn and broccoli. It had no bamboo shoots, scallions and baby corn. Instead it had green bell peppers, regular onions and celery! I took one bite of the "beef" and it was foul. That was it for me. I drove back to the restaurant and showed the "kid" that had originally taken my order and I showed him my food. I said where are the ingredients that supposed to be in the dish? He said they didn't have them and put in what they had. I told him and an older lady there at the counter that it's not what i ordered and i wasn't happy. They didn't offer any apologies or replacement.They just looked at me and said, "It same picture on wall" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I left the food on counter and walked out. ......I wouldn't reccomend this place even to my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason

• Visited December 2012
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“FILTH yuck!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Poor health scores when I tried it a few times. Not good food. I live 5 miles away and have not set foot in the place in a few years no would I go for any reason.

Visited December 2011
Blairsville, Georgia
“love chinese!!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

reasonable prices....and good food..... the perfect take home chinese!!!

Visited April 2012